Search results

  1. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    After being available on Hulu and Sesame Workshop's official Youtube channel, Bert & Ernie Go to Egypt is finally on the site. The version with added background music. Hill Street Twos with Ernie annd Grover is also on the site (it was on the site earlier this week, but wasn't in the...
  2. M

    DINOSAURS and Kevin Clash

    I figured Disey got the rights to him and all of the other original Jim Henson Hour "MuppeTelevision" characters. I wasn't asking about the character rights, but the reason he had basically been dropped after the show's cancellation (heck, I wonder this about most of the original JHH...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    I have read that somebody at Tough Pigs heard from a secret source who the performer was (I keep forgetting the name of that performer). I don't know when he learned who it was, but judging by some of the negative comments, I wonder if Disney would be willing to reveal the performers identity...
  4. M

    Hill Street Twos

    Hill Street Twos was recently added to sesamestreet.org (it doens't show up in the current "recently added" bar... I guess there were too many new clips added for it to be shown). And man, this is a funny skit. I had seen an image from it at Muppet Wiki, showing Ernie and Grover, and I...
  5. M

    "The" Cookie Monster?

    Unless, of course, you are a Homestar Runner character.
  6. M

    DINOSAURS and Kevin Clash

    Okay, do you happen to know whatever happened to his character Leon from The Jim Henson Hour? He was such a major character, I think more major (and better) than Clifford, who has stuck around in productions since then. Leon only made a handful of post-JHH appearances.
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    I don't normally make much effort to watch Muppet guest appearnces on shows I don't normally watch, but I watched this appearance last night (and was online during the show, not paying any attention until Kermit and Piggy were on). Personally, I thought that Kermit sounded more like Jim...
  8. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    This is a great blog. I like the weekly Muppet character spotlight feature. Will this be exclusive to one contributor, or can others do some? I had expressed interest in doing this "freelance writers guild" for Muppet Central, though I hadn't even started any drafts (I sort of wanted to see...
  9. M

    Muppet Comic Book from 70's

    There was only one Muppet Show comic book in the 1970s. I have never read the book, but I'm pretty sure it's not worthless. It was never released in the U.S., so it should have some value.
  10. M

    Getting the Jokes (Ten years later)

    You know, I never thought they were implying anything. I'll have to watch the movie again soon and see if my mind changes when I watch the scene.
  11. M

    Genius Entertainment has slowly rereleased DVDs

    I often see these releases at my local Best Buy and Target.
  12. M

    Genius Entertainment has slowly rereleased DVDs

    I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but in the past year Genius Entertainment seems to have been slowly rereleasing the Sony Wonders Sesame Street DVD releases, with new packaging, but mostly the same stuff as the old releases. I've rarely seen any announcements for these releases in...
  13. M

    exclusive Cookie Monster lunchbox with DVDs at KMART

    I'm not sure whether anybody is interested, but I was at KMART yesterday, and saw some Sesame Street DVDs packaged with an exclusive Cookie Monster mini-lunchbox. There was a sticker saying it was exclusive to the store. The mini-lunchbox was the same, so those who have certain DVDs and want the...
  14. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH Outline: Nightmares

    I didn't list speffic monsters, but I will now. Luncheon Counter Monster - Jerry Nelson Green Frackle (the one who resembles Boppity) - Bob Stutt Pink Frackle - Gordon Robertson Boppity - Kevin Clash Beautiful Day Monster - Dave Goelz And the team also includes Dark Green...
  15. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH Outline: Nightmares

    Enjoy this Jim Henson Hour outline. Kathy26 suggested the guest star, but I had thought of doing an outline with this guest for awhile (I think before his recent death, but I can't remember). Cold Open Digit plays with a flashlight, and accidently shines it in Kermit's eyes, making them...
  16. M

    Muppets, Sesame & Henson on iTunes

    Wow! I didn't know all those Muppet movies were on the site (I guess that covers all of them, except The Muppet Movie). And the virmup videos can be purchased on iTunes as well!
  17. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's still Triangle Day, but some clips have been added. No classic clips, and hardly anything worth writing home about (though the clip with Maya Angelou and Natasha is a good one... And now I want it on the 40th anniversary set!). But the "recently added" section lists some stuff that has...
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Does anybody else feel that most of the original characters in these comics don't look too muppety? I especially feel like Langridge's humanoid characters don't look Muppety enough. He keeps making them flesh-colored. He should make his human muppets a variety of different colors. I could see it...
  19. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I thought that the "I" segment pictured was in episode 926, the segment shown before Biff and Sully's scene, but I was just watching the segment I thought the image was from, and I appear to be wrong.
  20. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #124 - Magenta is Beautiful!

    I think you mean Michael Davis, the writer of Street Gang, and not Michael Earl, the puppeteer who's full name is Michael Earl Davis and used to be credited as Mike Davis (I wonder if he's ever been credited by that full name, or if we just know it ebcasue that's his screen name at Muppet...
Top