Search results

  1. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #124 - Magenta is Beautiful!

    I liked the podcast, though it's a shame you didn't include the audio from either of the clips currently included at sesamestreet.org. That site has two Roosevelt Franklin skits ("To Be Born a Duck" is quite a catchy tune). It's about time you did another podcast dedicated to a speciffic...
  2. M

    Part Puppet... Oscar/Bruno Costume

    A behind-the-scenes photo of Caroll Spinney in part of the Bruno costume was recently posted at Muppet Wiki on the Bruno the Trashman page, and I THINKI saw some holes near his eyebrows in that photo. I'm not sure, but it looks like you may have figured it out (unless of course you already knew)...
  3. M

    Camille Bonora's First Performance

    That is a good question. I don't think there's much information on her out there for us to know. I hope that the upcoming SST 40the anniversary book has some info on her. She has such a sweet voice. I don't know when she started on Sesame Street, but she has performed for henson since 1985, as...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Where did you find the cover? I couldn't find them at Boom Studios website (are there two Boom Studios? Because I didn't see any sign of Muppets or Pixar at the site I checked), The Muppet Newsflash, or Muppet Wiki.
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I didn't think of the fact that an "On the Road" storyline could possibly be about the Muppets going on tour. And if that's the case, then I bet the opening spreads will be of the tour bus. Another thign that just dawned on me, regarding the storyarc despite the numbering system being...
  6. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    Well, I searched sesamestreet.org and youtube for clips pictured on the cover for runtimes, and from what I could find the cover covers at least 52 minutes. I added the run time for the non-celebrity version of Monster in the Mirror, which is 2 minutes and something seconds (the celebrity...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well, Comic Book Resources posted preview for The Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson #2 (as well as the trade paperback of the first four issues). It looks good so far.... It includes appearances by Annie Sue Pig, the hillbilly singer from "Put Another Log on the Fire" (joined by a few hillbillies I...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    According to Roger Langridge's blog, after issue four of The Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson the Muppet Show comics will stop renumbering their issues every four issues. The Pigs in Space comic will be issue #0, and then they will go back to number 1 but not renumber after issue 4. And he...
  9. M

    40th Anniversary FP 1-2-3 SST Playset

    I don't think so, though I heard something about an episode from a few years ago having a penguin named Shivers, though it's likely a different penguin. The Shivers I am referring to is a character so obscure that even us hardcore fans don't have any footage or memories of him. There's a...
  10. M

    40th Anniversary FP 1-2-3 SST Playset

    It's a shame they couldn't have made two-packs contain one well-known character and one obscure character. Kids would want the characters they know, and we would want the obscures. Packs could be like this: Big Bird and Little Bird (or Shivers the Penguin) Oscar the Grouch and Bruno (or...
  11. M

    History Channel Sesame Street Documentary

    If you just bought it, then didn't you already find the link?
  12. M

    Should there be more 40th anniversary DVD ?

    Has it been confirmed by anybody from Sesame Workshop that there won't be a TV special? And I am okay with the DVD release being all old footage. That's what I've been hoping for for awhile. I agree that it would be great if there were a series of individual DVDs for the anniversary. There's...
  13. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    It's just a shame they didn't name a few past celebrities like -- and I'm just theoretically listing them -- James Earl Jones, Judy Collins, and James Taylor (I'd be surprised if none of them were featured). One thing that would make a cool feature, and I doubt it will be done, would be a...
  14. M

    How did you become a fan of the Muppets?

    Man, I've been a fan for so long it's hard to really determine how I became such a fan. My family did buy me some Muppet toys and merchandise as a very young kid, probably a baby. And I saw Muppet Babies during most of it's original run. Though I was still a fan when I started school, it seems...
  15. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    One thing that I didn't notice until after the tvshowsondvd link was posted again, and I don't know how I missed it at The Muppet Newsflash, was that some of the celebrities in the set were mentioned. The set was said to have appearances by Robert DeNiro, Destiny's Child, and Alicia Keys (DeNiro...
  16. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    It has several still images from the show.I'd describe them all, but I'm a bit tired right now. I welcome anybopdy else to describe.
  17. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I can't wait to see how the clips are going to be presented. WIll they be arranged by season or grouped some other way (such as "Street Scenes and Stories", "Songs", "Animation", "Muppets", and so on)? Will there be special introductions or will they all be shown back-to-back-to-back? Obviosuly...
  18. M

    The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

    Maybe it might be nice to do soem "collaborative" articles. Like maybe have us fans nominate some thngs for big list articles. I'm thinking stuff like "The Top 100 Muppets", "The Top 100 Henson Series Episodes", "The Top 100 Sesame Street Inserts", "The Top 100 Muppet Merchandise Items", stuff...
  19. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    Why do I have a feeling that the back cover will be similar to the front cover, with more stills? Has anybody noticed that the 1990s appears to be the decade least represented on the cover? It's a shame that the cover has no News segments. I'm sure we'll get a News segment or two...
  20. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I compared the images on the cover with what I put in my wishlist in the thread about voting for clips on amazon, and 7 of the clips I nominated are on the cover (in this cae I'm counting all parts of the banana in ear sketch as one). I put Rubber Duckie in that wishlist, meaning the true...
Top