Search results

  1. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    You know, I was thinking about Little Jerry and the Monotones, though I hadn't thought up the article in my head. And there was a duo I was thinking about... It might be better for me to send two seperate articles on each character. They were seen quite a bit without each other, but I think it...
  2. M

    What was the last Henson thing you bought?

    Last Henson thing I bought was the Bert & Ernie's Great Adventures DVD.
  3. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I haven't been sending in any articles lately, but I have been wondering: Are there rules against writing articles about members of the Sesame Street human cast (besides tributes)? Are there rules against articles on the Sesame Street animation and live-action sketches? I would think the...
  4. M

    Any Uncle Wally fans?

    It's a shame that all the Uncle Wally clips included in the 40th anniversary DVD only include him in the background. I don't think sesamestreet.org has any clips where he's the main character, either. Did he even have any lines in the episode where Snuffy was finally seen by the adults? He...
  5. M

    Dr. Seuss Discussion Thread

    I search general discussions and didn't see any threads about Dr. Seuss in general (I did see some threads, but they were pretty much tied to specific things about Dr. Seuss). So I chose to start one. Some of my favorite Dr. Seuss stories include How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The...
  6. M

    Dr. Seuss Victimized by Christmas?

    I remember back in 1995, around halloween they aired most of the Dr. Seuss specials in a marathon. Halloween is Grinch Night was shown a few days before, and In Search of Dr. Seuss premiered the next night, a "making of" special was attached to How the Grinch Stole Christmas that year, and...
  7. M

    Bad Guys/Villains we didn't root for

    Yes, I know now, after reading about it on wikipedia. But at the time I first saw it I didn't understand the Cold War similarities (can't really remember if I even knew about those wars at the time). And at the time I first saw it I viewed the Zooks as bad guys. And it is a bit...
  8. M

    Bad Guys/Villains we didn't root for

    I wonder if Baxter Stockman really deserved what he got from the events of his first appearance. As far as I know, that's the only incarnation of Baxter Stockman to have only good intentions for inventing the mousers (from what I've read, the comic book had him invent them to rob banks, while...
  9. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    A few ideas for additional "Random Classics" volumes... Volume 3 Kermit and Oscar: Bus Stop Typewriter: O-Owl Doc Meets Mean Manny Henson #9 Monsterpiece Theater: Upstairs, Downstairs Pinball Number Count #11 Buddy and Jim: Light Bulb News: The Talking Stick Bert and Ernie: Peanut...
  10. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    if Disney wants a major Muppet DVD release when the new movie comes out, they very well could release new special editions of the movies Disney owns, and make them special editions worthy of the "special edition" label.
  11. M

    Could production of new Elmo's World segments be over?

    Does anybody know if Sesame Workshop has officially stopped producing new Elmo's World segments? Because I read that the Frogs episode was the only new EW segment to premiere in season 40, and we all know that that was produced for season 39. I guess it doesn't matter if the segment...
  12. M

    Should other Muppets appear in Bert & Ernie's Great Adventures?

    Has there been any kind of official announcement made that they have stopped production of the skits? Because I haven't heard anything, though I guess they don't really need to make any new segments for next season, as there are plenty that haven't aired as part of Sesame Street.
  13. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    Another idea I've had, for half a year now, has been a series of single-disc releases called "Sesame Street: The Random Classics", featuring a random selection of inserts from the first 20 seasons, with only a handful of individual moments that many fans would remember. Ideas for a few...
  14. M

    Follow That Bird merchandise - I has a happy

    I don't know how that'd be possible, unless you were planning on scanning the pages or something.
  15. M

    Should other Muppets appear in Bert & Ernie's Great Adventures?

    I recently saw the "Wizards" episode of Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures, which featured Elmo, and it actually is one of the best in the series. I don't know if Elmo has made any additional appearances or not, but it got me thinking: Should any other Muppet characters besides Bert and Ernie...
  16. M

    Snuffy's "Abuse"

    I've never really heard of this "rumor" until now. And at first I thought you were referrignt o complaints form old school fans about Snuffy being seen by the adults.
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Bert and Ernie’s Great Adventures DVD

    And oddly, when you play the individual segments on their own as opposed to playing all, the individual episode title cards don't appear.
  18. M

    What sketch / Video / bit / song excited you the most?

    Back when I was in the fourth grade at one point I bought/obtained a few Sesame Street albums. All of these included songs that I hadn't heard before, and after that I'd usually get excited when I finally saw the televised versions (though at the time I didn't realise that some were album-only).
  19. M

    TMTM logic

    And ironically, I think the Muppets were starting to lose a bit of their popularity around the time that The Muppets Take Manhattan was released. But hey, being a former star who ends up settlign for acting in a bad musical is better than being a former star who has to settle for one of...
  20. M

    Muppet Lists (Blog)

    Is an account required in order to view the blog?
Top