Search results

  1. M

    "Follow That Bird"

    At one point in the movie when Big Bird is out in a field, before imagining that Snuffy is there, Big Bird says "Still no sign of Sesame Street. I think I'm lost." But he had been on his way home for only two days so far. Did he forget that it would more likely take him three weeks instead of...
  2. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I sort of wonder, if a Liquidator figure was made, would it have been made of a transparent material (much like the "Statler and Waldorf as Jacob and Robert Marley" PVCs from Palisades), or just painted all blue? I was also thinking that it would be cool if a new Darkwing Duck video game...
  3. M

    Commercials we remember, but can't remember what they advertised

    I thought I'd start a thread for commercials we might remember, but not what the commercials were advertising. One particular commercial, which I think was for some kind of desert, showed two boys having a staring contest. At one point one of them turned one eye to the left while keeping the...
  4. M

    Muppets Sherlock Holmes

    Well a nine-page preview has been posted at Tough Pigs, even though it won't come out until september. And it has a scene representing Veteirnarian's Hospital! And it includes appearances by: Angus McGonacle Pepe Nigel Wayne Wanda Bean Bunny Also, I think I saw Skeeter in the...
  5. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Here's a 1986 commercial for the "My Sesame Street Home Video" line. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwEk5hTipg&feature=related
  6. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I'd rather the Cookie Monster DVD have more inserts than street stories, but if it must have another street story, I think the "Cookie's World" episode from season 36 or 37 would be a good addition (maybe put it at the end, like how Elmo's World is always at the end of the show). This would...
  7. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I just saw at Muppet Wiki that there'll be a DVD called "C Is For Cookie Monster", presumably scheduled after Counting with Elmo (I didn't pay attention to the release date, and Muppet Wiki is causing some loading problems for me right now so I don't feel like rechecking). Known segments...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Tough Pigs posted a new interview with Roger Langridge. http://www.toughpigs.com/langridge-qa-8/ He gives a bit of explanation regarding the mention of Skeeter's name, reveals details of the next three issues, and reveals some details about the next two storyarcs ("The Four Seasons" and a...
  9. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Count How Many Day" with Abby Cadabby.
  10. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    It may sound like a longshot and might not be much in terms of classic content, but considering that, I wonder if Warner might want to put out DVDs with all the Batman and Superman appearances on Sesame Street. Of course I'm pretty sure there's only one Batman appearance left unreleased, and I...
  11. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    I was thinking of an idea, a two-disc set of early material (let's just say the first 20 seasons) that hasn't been released commercially yet. I'd call it "Sesame Street's Unreleased Classics". Disc 1 would focus on the real essential segments that haven't been released commercially, but...
  12. M

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    I don't know if this is the right thread to make requests (I feel like I have expressed my desire to see some things on youtube in one thread... might have been this one but I don't feel like searching through several posts), but I'd like to see the altered Jim Henson Hour opening from when...
  13. M

    Sesame Street Sketch Database

    Actually John-John has counted to 20 with both characters (and both clips are up at sesamestreet.org... I think the one with Grover is just listed as "Grover and John-John Count", and I think the exact same title is also used for the counting backwards segment).
  14. M

    Possible future Lionsgate Henson DVD releases

    I was surprised to see that Henson owns Billy Bunny's Animal Songs (unless the person in charge of selecting clips to post online messed up). I figured since it was part of the Muppet Sing-Along series Disney would have gotten the rights (I guess this would be the only Muppet Sing-Along still...
  15. M

    E-mail for Muppet Show DVD seasons 4 & 5

    And they can release new and improved editions of the Muppet movies on DVD. And a boxed set of Muppet specials (maybe a "Tales from Muppetland" set).
  16. M

    More Looney Tunes DVDs coming to DVD in April

    I got the discs today. I didn't think the widescreen took away anything important from the cartoons. It's sort of a shame the Bugs Bunny DVD only has one "Bugs and Daffy" cartoon while the Daffy Duck one has four; I feel like two of those "Bugs and Daffy" cartoons on the Daffy DVD (This is a...
  17. M

    More Looney Tunes DVDs coming to DVD in April

    Well, they were released today. I haven't found any copies (but then again I only looked for them at two stores), but at the Golden Age Cartoons forum it was said that the post-1953 cartoons are in widescreen even though they were originally released in full frame in theaters (some fans complain...
  18. M

    Muppet Snow White

    I would think that Disney owns the MuppeTelevision characters (I've read that Disney owns the Muppet portions of The Jim Henson Hour). Reading the discussions at tough pigs, some fans speculate that Boom! just doesn't have the license to use them. If that's true it seems Boom! is allowed to use...
  19. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Well, I just read at the Tough Pigs forum that the writer had wanted Beard to be the new seventh dwarf, but was told that they didn't have the rights to use The Jim Henson Hour characters. But I'm sure I saw Beard on the two-page spread at the beginning of issue #3 (unless that's supposed to be...
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Henson's Place DVD

    Are any Muppet or Sesame Street photos/pages shown in the feature?
Top