Sesame Street Sketch Database

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Would anybody happen to have The Trading Game? Cuz I'd be up for a trade of that.

rollingchild

Reaction score
Correction Notice: 1018. Farley Next to the door talking about your mind (Sesame Street Muppet Sketch, Farley and Your Mind), as seen on Sesame Street episode 1781 on PBS (which is NOT on Noggin)- he hears knocks, Herry Monster Breaks Down Farley's Door, and pushes Farley to the wall. (Circa 1973)

rollingchild

Reaction score
Circa 1977/Circa 1978- Song: I Can't Help It by Herry Monster (with Luis & David at the Fix-It-Shop)- Herry destroys several things at the Fix-It Shop: Blender, Telephone, and lamp, knocks boxes down and destroys several things at the Fix-It Shop with his incredible strength. Before that he breaks the door at the Fix-It Shop.

rollingchild

Reaction score
1026. Ernie & Grover: Ernie's Gadget with words beginning with the letter M and the letter N (circa 1984 or circa 1985).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
On #242, it was Herry, not Grover, who counts to 20 with Jon Jon. Grover did count to 10 backwards as well as forwards. Don't forget when Jon Jon's elated "<UNINTELLIGIBLE SCREAM, ONE, YAY!"
Actually John-John has counted to 20 with both characters (and both clips are up at sesamestreet.org... I think the one with Grover is just listed as "Grover and John-John Count", and I think the exact same title is also used for the counting backwards segment).