Search results

  1. M

    Muppets Sherlock Holmes

    Regardless, in the case of the recent Tom and Jerry DVD I'm sure it would have had to take months to animate. It wouldn't surprise me if they started work when the Sherlock Holmes movie was announced, expecting that to be a hit.
  2. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Somebody added to the Muppet Wiki page for C Is For Cookie Monster that another segment to be included will be "Cookie Monster Sorting Song". I know of two different versions of the "Sortign Song" with Cookie Monster: The one from season two (which has been released twice already), and a version...
  3. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Maybe licensers thought that would have been better. I know that they didn't come up with the idea of Negaduck until after the initial episode where Darkwing's positive and negative sides became seperate beings; It wouldn't surprise me if the idea for the Fearsome Five came afterwards (or maybe...
  4. M

    Muppets Sherlock Holmes

    Could it be because of the recent Sherlock Holmes movie....?
  5. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    I've been thinking, maybe for febuary it would be good if they released a black history month-themed DVD, featuring segments with black celebrity guests, black cast members, Billy Jo Jive, and maybe also Roosevelt Franklin and Kingston Livingston III. Or maybe that would make a better...
  6. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I've just been thinking, it's a shame that the Steelbeak figure didn't come with some sort of monitor accessory featuring his bosses on there. That's the only way I can think of that would be feasible to include them. Speaking of FOWL, I was just watching Dirty Money, and I've been thinking...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Really? This is the first I've seen/noticed Hilda in a Langridged-drawn comic (I know she was in issue 2 or 3 of The Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson but those are the only issues of The Muppet Show Comic Book I have not seen in full).
  8. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    Today Tough Pigs posted the second "Ask Tough Pigs" video, and in the video they say they asked The Jim Henson Company and were told that season 4 most likely won't come out until 2010. Of course they said they asked Henson, not Disney, so I don't know if that was a slip of the tongue or if...
  9. M

    Would you like to visit my friends' forum?

    Well, I joined, under the username Random Michael.
  10. M

    Petition For Disney To Release Muppets @ WDW & MT

    And yet Disney seems to have most if not all of it's politically incorrect shorts on DVD by now. That was released by Goodtimes, a year before Disney bought the Muppets. Of course the Ed Sullivan clips are owned by whoever owns the show, not Henson or Disney. Not sure if Goodtimes needed to...
  11. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Are you referring to that dog who looks like a cop from Dog City (though at first I thought it might have been Rover Joe... But Rover Joe has closed eyes)? Or you referring to somebody who appears in shadow form? I thought I saw the shadow of Fry from Futurama, and I saw what looks like Captain...
  12. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I feel I remember the PVC, but I thought it was as part of a Ducktales cereal promotion.
  13. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Peek A Boo Day with Bert.
  14. M

    Petition For Disney To Release Muppets @ WDW & MT

    It's also surprising that the Studio DC! specials haven't been released in the US. But when it comes to non-Muppet Disney specials, I'd like to see Mickey's 60th birthday special released.
  15. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Wow, those unreleased figures look cool (just as cool as the ones that were released, though it's been a long time since I last saw them). A few characters I honeslty wouldn't have expected (like the alien hats, one of Tuskernini's penguins, that bear, even an eggman). Looks like the eggman...
  16. M

    Can Lions Gate Release Muppet Television?(JHH)

    I think Henson's Place was originally distributed by a different company and Henson bought the distribution rights later. But regardless the special was made years before The Jim Henson Company sold any of it's characters. It would have been pointless for Henson to give itself permission to use...
  17. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Tough Pigs has a five-page preview for the final issue.
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I just recently got issue #8, and it looks like Hilda is among the gang backstage. At first I had trouble figuring out who she is, but I think Hilda is hard to draw. It looks like the right basic look, even if it doesn't look quite right. But I doubt Langridge would put in a random design like...
  19. M

    An idea for a Sesame Street Traveling DVD...

    Sounds like a good idea to me, though I don't know how I feel about new linking footage if they include the television specials (unless you just meant short clips from Big Bird in China and Big Bird in Japan). Big Bird in China and Big Bird in Japan were both released on DVD in 2004. I don't...
  20. M

    Little things we've noticed

    I was just watching the "cha-cha palace" sketch (okay, so it's lsited as "Bring Your Own Can Night" on DVD... I'll just refer to it by a more obvious title), and after having it on DVD for 10 months I just now noticed that there's background music playing throughout the segment. I guess I just...
Top