Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Barkley's in today's episode! And Chris hummed a bit of Rubber Duckie. Two-Headed Monster appeared in a 14 sketch! This must be their first major appearance since Journey to Ernie ended.
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    I wonder how I missed that. I'm pretty sure I only left the room during Elmo's World. Today's Abby's Flying Fairy School segment is the best one I've seen (though I've only seen a few of them). Maybe it's because it's one of the few to take place outside the school. When they had them in...
  3. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    If anything they are good for those interested in taping dates (my assumption is that the 1987 VTR presentation is the InnerTube pilot but I don't know for sure). While it's helpful for Muppet Wiki purposes, I'd rather see big amounts of information.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Is it just me or did they skip the "Number of the Day"? Because I don't remember seeing Murray introduce it, nor do I remember any segments about 6 (though I saw that The Count acknowledged such a skit). I wonder if it was shortened in my area (though I watched the end of Dinosaur Train before...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Well, the plot was good (though it is interesting how two ladybugs appear on Elmo's chest, almost where his nipples should be). Murray is once again hosting the block schedule format... Sigh... But we did get a good segment out of it: Old MacMurray Had an O. Somehow I have a feeling this...
  6. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Flutter by Butterfly Day" with Abby Cadabby.
  7. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Regarding Steve Swanson's question about whether it's odd to not know who Will.i.Am or Katy Perry are, I must say that I never knew who will.i.am was until I saw "What I Am". Ironically, I felt like both numbers would have been season highlights, a tie to be to season 41 what "1,2,3,4" was...
  8. M

    Katy Perry song banned from Sesame Street Season 41

    I wonder what the point was of having her wear a flesh-colored bodysuit over her chest. It's not like kids would notice.
  9. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    At first I thought this was just supposed to word-for-word copy excerpts from the book, but after reading a few it seems to just describe parts of the book. It refers to Jim in second person form, and refers to things that happen at later dates.
  10. M

    Katy Perry song banned from Sesame Street Season 41

    You know, I started wondering if they'd make any jokes regarding the incident on last night's Saturday Night Live, and then I heard that Katy Perry was the music guest... This irony is a bit too good to be true (not to mention the fact that this controversy happened a week before the season...
  11. M

    I Have Feet

    Today I've been listening to the album version of "A Celebration of Me, Grover!" for the first time in a few years. And while listening to "I Have Feet", I must wonder, was that actually done on the show? Somehow I think we won't know until somebody comes across the copy (most likely if...
  12. M

    Who is Lionsgate associated with?

    I have thought of something... And I don't feel right in suggesting this... But there is a YouTube feature where videos can only be viewed by people who have the video link. So if somebody posted copyrighted material from companies known to remove stuff they own, I wonder if they'd get caught if...
  13. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    One idea I was just thinking of: "The Blue Monsters" (or "True Blue"), featuring segments starring Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry, Rosita, and Beautiful Day Monster (and maybe others, though there doesn't seem to be many segments that star minor or one-shot blue monsters). A good content list...
  14. M

    Wondering the visuals for songs

    I'm sure many of us have heard Muppet songs on albums before we ever saw the actual visual performances, so I wonder, did any of us really wonder what actually went on in the music performances we heard first and saw later? When I got the album Muppet Hits, I foolishly assumed most of the...
  15. M

    Katy Perry song banned from Sesame Street Season 41

    Not to change the topic here, but Al was interviewed in Muppet Magazine, and he made two guest appearances on the CTW show Square One TV (one of which was a performance of an original song, "Patterns", which was written by somebody else). he would be a good guest for Sesame Street. And most of...
  16. M

    Just imagine if we all had a 3d figure printer

    If we're referring to existing figures and prototypes... Then we can get the unreleased Sesame Street figures (even the bad fun4all figures), and while not Henson-related, we could get the unreleased Darkwing Duck series 2 figures!
  17. M

    Katy Perry song banned from Sesame Street Season 41

    I thought it was (those straps over her shoulders were part of the cape). Heh, if it was me I'd ask to work with Herry or Biff and Sully, though Oscar would be great to work with.
  18. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    In January there'll be a release called "Iron Monster and Other Super Stories", featuring three superhero-themed stories (Iron Monster, Super-Grover's sidekick Super-Chicken, and The Furry Four). I hope that it also includes some Super-Grover segments (whether Super Grover 2.0 or original...
  19. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    I had already found the blog via Tough Pigs but when navigatng henson.com I couldn't find any links to it on that site (interestingly, this was the first time in a long time I've been at henson.com, and was surprised to see that the website still has pages for various Muppet productions)...
  20. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    This is what I'm referring to, at the top of the page:
Top