Search results

  1. M

    The Need for Female Roles (Why We Want Skeeter)

    I have been thinking about this recently, before this thread was started. I wonder if they would have created an adult Skeeter if there was a regular live action Muppet series at the time of Muppet Babies. We didn't get a new full-length movie until after Muppet Babies ended (and after Richard...
  2. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    I must say, my favorite parts of the exhibet are the "People in Your Neighborhood" section, the baker display (it almost looks like an an honorary Palisades Toys figure and playset), the section on monsters who originated on The Ed Sullivan Show, the storyboards (I don't ever remember seeing...
  3. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    If this exhibet is successful enough, you should try to see if you can do a similar Muppet exhibet! But I do have some nitpicky comments: There's one section with four pictures, two on top and two underneath. There's no good enough pictures of this section yet, but it seems to showcase...
  4. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "A Little Help from Your Friends Day".
  5. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    Wow. It's great to finally see pictures of the exhibet. A lot of it was different from what I expected. Very good job.
  6. M

    Little things we've noticed

    At the end of the Sesame Street News sketch where Kermit interviews Cookie Monster on his first day of school, the teacher mistakes Kermit for a student, but he must not have noticed the camera crew in the classroom (and Kermit did speak to an off-camera crew member at the beginning).
  7. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It seems like in the past few weeks the website has only added one clip a week, but they've been stuff that had already been on the site (as far as I know there aren't duplicates of the sketches, and they don't seem to have anything less or extra). The last three weeks the "recently added"...
  8. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Congraduations on the new YouTube channel. I don't know if you ever intend to post existing Muppet clips on YouTube, but if you do (and you have the productions) I'd like to request Muppet scenes from Here Come the Puppets (especially the finale), the promo for the 1985 Muppet video...
Top