Search results

  1. M

    The Scrooge McDuck/ Ducktales appreciation thread

    Fenton also appeared in Darkwing Doubloom, as both his true identity and as a different-looking robot (it seems he was part of the main crew in both his true identity and as a hero... I wonder if the other characters noticed that).
  2. M

    The Scrooge McDuck/ Ducktales appreciation thread

    Until about a year ago I thought Gyro Gearloose was the true identity of Gizmoduck. I knew he invented the suit but I also thought it was he who wore it. After reading more about the show on wikipedia and watching some episodes on YouTube, I noticed there are some important characters who I...
  3. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Fun with Elmo Day", with Elmo. I noticed that several new clips appear to have been added, and I think they are from season 41.
  4. M

    C is for Cookie Monster DVD

    At least SW knows the original I Love Trash and ABC-DEF-GHI exist (before those were released on the first Old School I was wondering whether they existed in the first season or were just recorded for the first album). It would be interesting to know how Sesame Workshop normally labels song...
  5. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    Well while not from the 1970s, the five-part hurricane episode street scenes were edited together into the DVD Friends to the Rescue, and other street stories of the former format were edited into the videos Slimey's Worm Games and Computer Capers. An ideal choice would be to combine all of...
  6. M

    C is for Cookie Monster DVD

    If they do such a release for Ernie, I wonder if they'd edit in all versions of Rubber Duckie, at least all Ernie versions. Then we'd get more footage from the original version! Hopefully this won't include every Cookie Monster clip that was released on the 40th anniversary DVD. But even...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Tough Pigs posted a preview for the latest issue: http://www.toughpigs.com/tms-10-preview/ This issue's guest star sort of looks like Jerry Nelson. I feel he also looks a bit like Bushwacker Bob from Taz-Mania (might be the beard, sunglasses, hat, and heavy body). I can't help but feel...
  8. M

    Margaret Hamilton on Sesame Street

    Considering Warner Bros. currently owns the 1939 film and controlls Sesame Street DVDs, maybe in the future there can be a new DVD release of the movie, and the street scenes can be a bonus feature (though I'd rather have it on a Sesame Street DVD).
  9. M

    C is for Cookie Monster DVD

    Where does it say there'll be 12 favorites? I didn't see it in the preview, the description posted by Sesame Workshop in the link, or on the Muppet Wiki page. But if it's 12 segments, I'll count what has been confirmed in both the promo and the Muppet Wiki page: 1. Cookie Hood (I wonder...
  10. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Sesame Workshop uploaded a preview for C is for Cookie Monster on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUl4zKLOMMo&feature=sub Most of the clips in the preview haven't been confirmed in press releases yet (the only thing confirmed previously to appear in the preview is the beginning of...
  11. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Library Exhibit Project, Coming in September

    I prefer seeing the images on this site over the previous site. It's great to see close-ups of things that didn't have close-ups previously. By coincidence, yesterday I was thinking about that section with four animated segments (Typewriter, Computer #10, Pixar lamps, and King of 8) and...
  12. M

    Rumor: Big Bird only in four Season 41 episodes

    What source has confirmed the rumor? I checked the last few posts before this and didn't find anything.
  13. M

    Alternate endings in scripts

    You know DW I had wondered if you would have known. As a matter of fact there is the "Ask Jim Lewis" thread... I wonder if he would know (though I doubt Jim Lewis has written anything that was supposed to have multiple endings). I figured that most productions that have these kinds of...
  14. M

    Alternate endings in scripts

    I don't know if many of you would know the answer to this, but I've just got to ask in case. When movies or TV shows or whatever have alternate endings shot, and it was always intended to include multiple endings (and not a change due to test screenings like "Little Shop of Horrors"), do the...
  15. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Shapes are Everywhere Day" with Murray Monster.
  16. M

    A question about Wolfgang the seal ?

    I wonder if the inclusion of a seal named Wolfgang was a coincidence or not. Depending on whether it was the writer or artist who chose to include him, I know that Amy Mebberson is more of a fan of Jim Henson and not much a fan of post-Henson characters, and I think Wolfgang was introduced after...
  17. M

    The Need for Female Roles (Why We Want Skeeter)

    The first I heard about Skeeter not being referred to by name was in a Tough Pigs post, and then when it was asked in a Tough Pigs interview. I wonder, if Ryan at Tough Pigs hadn't picked up on that and asked about it in the interview, I wonder if the majority of us would have noticed that she...
  18. M

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lately I've been listening to (and getting stuck in my head) "Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon.
  19. M

    Margaret Hamilton on Sesame Street

    Here's Muppet Wiki episode information: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_0847
  20. M

    Super Grover 2.0

    Well it looks like this new Super-Grover won't permaneantly replace classic Super-Grover; sesamestreet.org uploaded a song planned for season 41, What I Am, which features a cameo by Grover in classic Super-Grover form...
Top