Search results

  1. M

    Kermit talks about Sesame Street's 20th anniversary

    I found this clip of Kermit being interviewed about the 20th anniversary, and talking about the Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting special. http://www.theinsider.com/news/39349_Pop_Culture_Rewind_Jim_Henson_and_Kermit_Talk_Sesame_Street_20th_Anniversary/
  2. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    That "best friends" note got me thinking... Does Miss Piggy have a best friend? When it comes to female Muppets she's either jealous of them (Miss Mousey, Annie Sue) or she rarely interracts with them. She seems to be least jealous of Janice, but outside of Veterinarian's Hospital it seems the...
  3. M

    What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

    I thought Inspector Gadget did a lot better than Muppets From Space (though it didn't deserve the better box office profits).
  4. M

    Disney Dreams Muppet Plush

    I checked Muppet Wiki to see if there was a page for these, but found nothing. I searched "Disney Dreams" and "Disney Dreams Plush" on Google, and that wasn't much help either.
  5. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    Could the promotions be starting now? I recently heard of some good quality Muppet plush called "Disney Dreams" (though I don't know when they started making those), and series 2 of the Muppets "Vinylmation" sold at Disney theme park gift shops has been announced (not sure when they'll be...
  6. M

    When multiple writers write the same script...

    I've been wondering something about scriptwriting for awhile. When a movie or TV show has multiple writers, and it's not a variety or sketch comedy show, do all of the writers usually get together to type parts of the script at a time? Do writers sometimes type certain scenes on seperate...
  7. M

    The Electric Mayhem Meets Dr. Teeth's Brother

    chapter 4 Chris and Paul had managed to go down into the basement of the house, where it was very dark. "It's a good thing the outside basement door was locked", said Chris. "Now we just need to hope the other door isn't", said Paul, who then tripped over something. Maybe we...
  8. M

    What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

    Given it was a science fiction-related movie, they could have kept changing the channel and showed clips from Henson productions about space (though considering the seperation of ownership it's probably best they didn't now). Maybe show brief clips from Farscape, Brats of the Lost Nebula, Aliens...
  9. M

    The Electric Mayhem Meets Dr. Teeth's Brother

    chapter 3 Zoot was in the bus, playing his saxaphone as he was trying to sleep (or playing his saxaphone in his sleep, perhaps), oblivious to two of Rockin' Teeth's patients, a lizard named Chris and a racoon named Paul, walking past the bus and sneaking towards the house. "That Rockin'...
  10. M

    The Electric Mayhem Meets Dr. Teeth's Brother

    Rockin' Teeth showed the band to their respective bedrooms, while also having conversation... "So, Janice", said Rockin' Teeth, "Did you pick on the losers when you were in high school?" "Like, no", said Janice, "That's, like, rully mean". "You said it", said Floyd. "So none of...
  11. M

    The Electric Mayhem Meets Dr. Teeth's Brother

    Chapter 1 The Electric Mayhem was on a road tour, and one night on the way to their next gig Dr. Teeth had an announcement. "Everybody", said Dr. Teeth as he was driving, "We're not going to stay at a hotel tonight." "What?", said the other. "Like, why not?", asked Janice...
  12. M

    Lance Cardinal's handmade Muppet Theatre Playset

    Have you thought about making other custom playsets? It might not feel right to do a Vets Hospital playset when the VH figures only exist as prototypes, and a Bear on Patrol playset might not feel right without a Patrol Link, but a Talk Spot or Panel Discussion custom could probably be done.
  13. M

    FTB and Snuffy

    I had noticed this a lot. Big Bird never mentioned Snuffy to the adults, and they never said anything about Snuffy. The only characters Big Bird talked about Snuffy to were the Dodos, who just laughed it off. It's hard to tell if the Dodo's believed Big Bird (and if Snuffy did get to visit the...
  14. M

    What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

    I've been thinking a bit more, and I feel they should have had more characters search for Gonzo, and split them up into groups. I think this would have been ideal grouping: Group 1 - Kermit, Piggy, Pepe, and either Robin or Camilla. Group 2 - Animal, Floyd, Janice, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, and...
  15. M

    The Jim Henson Hour on DVD

    Every episode was uploaded on YouTube a few years ago, but the user who uploaded them got his account suspended. But he did get a new account and is slowly reuploading the episodes (though Dog City and Song of the Cloud Forrest won't be reuploaded).
  16. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Sort Pigs and Penguins Day" with Bert.
  17. M

    Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

    You misunderstood me. I didn't say that Palisades overdid Animal. I don't think Palisades overdid anybody (unless you count exclusives... I think Palisades made more Kermits and Gonzos). What I meant was that there's been a lot of Animal merchandise over the years (and in recent months it seems...
  18. M

    Dr. Nobel Price's Re-Inventions

    The galoshes were called "slushabouts". According to the 40th anniversary book, he called a bookmark a page-rememberer, a basketball a hoopy toss, and a map a handy-dandy-you-are-herezit.
  19. M

    Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

    Looking at the Muppet Wiki page on Vinylmation, I didn't realise that none of the 9" figures (except for the tourist Kermit) have 3" counterparts. Somehow it seems odd for the 3" line to not have Animal but to have the rest of the band (except Lips), though I guess that's a good break from all...
  20. M

    Zoot Talking Timeline

    I already pointed out that he didn't have any dialogue between the Walt Disney World special and MTI (though I forgot about his line in Muppet Vision 3D, and also forget if he spoke in any of the Disney stage shows with the Muppets).
Top