Search results

  1. M

    TMNT Season 9 coming to DVD

    The episodes I'm most interested in are the ones NOT available as bonus features. Mainly the three-parter where Shredder and Krang return, and the last episode where the turtles use Krang's android body to defeat Dregg for good. I read on the TV Tropes website that the disapearance of...
  2. M

    TMNT Season 9 coming to DVD

    I read that after two years of waiting season 9 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is coming to DVD this august (I think the 16th). We'll have one more season to go after this.
  3. M

    Any chance of a Sesame Street cameo in the new Muppet movie?

    It would make a nice trade-off between allowing Kermit on the cover of the Sily Storytime DVD in exchange for a Sesame cameo, but I also doubt it a bit. Then again, with the Muppets hosting a telethon, it would be intersting if they had as many Sesame Street Muppets as possible watching the...
  4. M

    "The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

    Wouldn't it be ironic if they decided before filming to not include those in the movie, but film them anyway for the teaser trailer? I think somebody mentioned seeing Clifford in the trailer. But I keep looking and don't see him anywhere (in that office scene I thought I briefly saw him...
  5. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Here's a couple of Sam the Robot clips: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/7de4d153-1310-4b75-bfe5-1c3274965e57/luis_teaches_about_love http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/db8f6ccf-f7c1-4c69-af01-efd755da6ae2/sam_the_robot_falls_in_love
  6. M

    "The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

    I wonder if there'll still be some sort of storyline involving them. I wouldn't be surprised if Mary isn't as big a Muppet fan as Gary, or if his Muppet fandom does get in the way of their relationship. But you never know. At first I thought that odd pig was Howard Pudman.
  7. M

    Aristotle finally in action at sesamestreet.org!

    Well, Aristotle is one of those characters who until yesterday was so rare that none of us had any video footage of the character. Though I suspect he might have been a major character during his time, it seems nobody recorded any episodes with him, none of his appearances aired on Noggin, and...
  8. M

    "The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

    That wasn't Link. That was a generic pig, performed by Steve Whitmire (or was it Dave Goelz?).
  9. M

    Aristotle finally in action at sesamestreet.org!

    Today sesamestreet.org has FINALLY added some clips with Aristotle. We can all finally hear his voice and get to know his personality. http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/7b4f04f6-8710-49b8-9871-b3968fa7dcc1/aristotle_makes_lunch...
  10. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    More rare classic street scenes have surfaced! First, we finally get to hear Aristotle's voice in not one, but two clips: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/7b4f04f6-8710-49b8-9871-b3968fa7dcc1/aristotle_makes_lunch...
  11. M

    "The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

    It looked like a different rat to me. And it puzzles me that a group shot like that (with many main characters) could have a few generic rats but not Rizzo. Segal and Stoller should know Rizzo was around before Jim Henson's death. I think one of them said something about MTM being their favorite...
  12. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    I recall that the movie was rumored to be in the works before Disney bought the Muppets and long before it was officially announced (I know Kermit made an appearance somewhere hinting at the production, saying something was in the works that he couldn't tell the audience about yet, but then said...
  13. M

    "The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

    Harvey Korman's appearance on The Muppet Show.
  14. M

    "The Muppets" Teaser Trailer in US Theaters

    Disney may not want to put the trailer online now, but I wonder if they'll change their minds after it's been out for a few months (when POTC would have gotten a DVD release and likely been out of the theaters).
  15. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    Did the script mention any large group scenes, where not everybody included was mentioned in the script? That article could have been referring to background characters.
  16. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Letter M Day with Big Bird.
  17. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    I read about the draft being "leaked" online... Where online has the script been posted? Was it a paysite?
  18. M

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    And also release more existing Muppet stuff on DVD as well (and not just as bonus features on the season sets). Releasing The Frog Prince on DVD should have been a no-brainer when The Princess and the Frog came out. And maybe they'll finally make that halloween special that's been announced...
  19. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    Hmm, reading that, maybe they can put posters in the background of every Disney-owned movie with creature shop involvement (Old Dogs, Lost in Space, George of the Jungle).
  20. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    That sounds cool. I think this'll be the first time that character was used outside of the Muppet Show. And if she's in it then the movie must have Lips (who was rebuilt a few years ago). Actually I don't doubt Lips will appear, but I wonder if he'll appear alongside the Electric Mayhem. And...
Top