Search results

  1. M

    What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

    I used to think something happened during the end credits of MTM due to the view of a New York City skyline. I wonder what the deal was of including Carter in tha tkaleidoscope ending? He was only in the movie at the beginning, had only a brief line, and hardly anybody in america (besides...
  2. M

    The Star Wars Holiday Special comming to DVD

    For the first time ever, the one Star Wars project that George Lucas himself is ashamed of, The Star Wars Holiday Special, is finally coming to DVD this November. Like with the various rereleases of the Star Wars movies, this release will have alteratiosn adn improvements, including...
  3. M

    April Fools: Old School Vol. 3 DVD, CD and more coming!

    I saw this coming (I've done a number of april fools jokes in the past regarding Sesame Street DVDs). An april fools joke that I considered was to announce a special release, "The Sesame Workshop Collection", with the claim that it would be a two-disc set, with disc 1 containing one epsiode...
Top