Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street Spoofs coming to DVD July 5

    Cool cover. So judging by that, I can see we'll be getting Monsterpiece Theater: The King and I (come on, that's been on DVD twice already, though I guess that's better than no Monsterpiece Theater on a set of parodies, but still...), Here is Your Life: Oak Tree, the "Smells Like a Monster"...
  2. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I read that, and I couldn't comprehend how the cancellation of soaps could affect the Muppets.
  3. M

    Sesame Street Spoofs coming to DVD July 5

    I posted a wishlist in the thread about Warner getting the home video license. Here's what I put on my wishlist. Still, out of everything, I most wish for this to include Monsterpiece Theater segments. I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume one or more will be included (it was a major...
  4. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Count How Many Day" with Abby.
  5. M

    Kirk Thatcher Interview - Need Questions for Henson.com Podcast

    I noticed in the podcast that it's said Waldo wasn't really anything. I always thought Waldo was a bird.
  6. M

    For Me, For You, For Later video

    I watched the clip of Elmo giving Cookie Monster a dollar to buy cookies, and does anybody feel Cookie Mosnter's crying came off as fake? To me, when he cried in the original "Up and Down" segment, that sounded real, but here it sounds fake, as if he's trying to scam Elmo out of his money...
  7. M

    Murray coming to Sesame Place

    Well, one difference is that Murray was around for a few years before Ovejita was introduced. I'd say she's the next Bruno.
  8. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    For "The Best of Sesame Spoofs", here's what I think the contents list should be and how it should be broken down: Disc 1: Classics (I'll include a lot of 1990s stuff here, because sesamestreet.org seems to list the classics tag to clips from up to season 24 and because it seems the first...
  9. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    The fact that they're making shirt of The Count saying "Blah" is interesting. Are they having The Count rip-off Count Blah from Greg the Bunny?
  10. M

    In which Garfield is Jon told "Disco is dead you jerk!"?

    I wonder why the saturday morning series would have put an end to the specials. As far as I know, Garfield and Friends never had any Garfield episodes lasting a full half hour, so an entire half-hour story is one thing that a special would have done to be different from the series (though during...
  11. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Looking at the Warner Store page, I noticed it said the running time will be 48 minutes. I suspect that's a mistake; If it's only 48 minutes then why make it a two-disc set? Though the main page at the studio store website lists it as "Vols. 1 and 2" but also calls it a two-disc set in the...
  12. M

    Weird Al Yankovic's next album coming June 21

    Well, Weird Al Yankovic's next album, Alpocolypse, is coming out on June 21 of this year. Here's a video promoting it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0YJpwKwinE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  13. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Today I was fantasizing about a "Sesame Street Spoofs" DVD. I guess they had a way of reading my fantasy mind! Muppet Wiki says that it'll have Miami Mice. I wonder which one it'll be (I'm hoping the one with The Count since that one's so rare in english, yet I'm also hoping for the Kermit...
  14. M

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    I have a question about The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years. I've actually been wondering this for the past few years, and I hope that I ask it in a way that makes sense. But throughout that special, there are wide shots of the various Muppets at tables, and close-up shots of certain...
  15. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    Here's a cool entry that was posted today: http://www.henson.com/jimsredbook/2011/04/19/4191980/ It discusses an unproduced project that I never even heard of, "The Varied Adventures of Mischevious Miles", which was to be a collaboration between Jim Henson, Jon Stone, and Maurice Sendak...
  16. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    I just read that the 2012 Muppet calendar will be a movie parodies calendar, with existing parody images. With the calendar likely coming near the movies release date, wouldn't it be a better tie-in to theme it around the movie, wth images (either stills or publicity) from the movie? Or even...
  17. M

    Kirk Thatcher Interview - Need Questions for Henson.com Podcast

    That was a good interview. I noticed there was acknowledgement of us who asked questions here though I don't remember hearing any of our questions being asked. That question about whether they thought about having Waldo interract with guest stars is interesting. I never noticed before that...
  18. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Don't Waste It Day" with Telly.
  19. M

    The New Movie: The Muppets

    I think some people said they expect this upcoming film to represent how the Muppets "really" act when not in a movie or series. If that's true, then I wonder if Statler and Waldorf will be portrayed in the film as actors who are part of the Muppets, as opposed to audience members who usually...
  20. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    Today's entry is on a "Today Show" interview regarding the pipes Henson and his crew decorated and the Muppet Stuff stores. http://www.henson.com/jimsredbook/2011/04/17/4171980/
Top