Search results

  1. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Here's another great clip (and man, they seem to be adding a lot of Oscar clips): http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/c8228468-c5e8-41be-b00f-319c49de4538/you_say_yummy_i_say_yucchy When I first read the title (You Say Yucky; I Say Yummy) I was expecting a "Let's...
  2. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    There's a few clips with Little Jerry and the Monotones, which obviously come from the same episode. http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/3cb32014-2eb2-4a6d-a08a-a6fce2526417/rock_n_roll_star...
  3. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Finally! Though I wonder if some of the same episodes were used for street plots. Since the whole "recently added" bar was full, I figured there might be some clips not listed there. So I did a little searching, and I found this clip (which features Bruno)...
  4. M

    The "did I dream this?" thread

    There's a number of TV memories I have from when I was really young, but considering they were things I haven't seen in suhc a long time, and haven't found on YouTube or any additional info over, it's possible these memories are just dreams. But in case they're not, I thought I'd start a thread...
  5. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    I wonder if the movie will have any puppets that were used before the sale of the Muppets (as opposed to having everyone rebuilt either recently or for the movie). I would expect many of the puppets used on Muppets Tonight to still be in good use (especially those who haven't been used since)...
  6. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Bea Arthur

    Hmmmm.... How about Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, a couple of generic male pigs, Bubba, Zeke, Gramps, and Rizzo?
  7. M

    Heeyy froggiee baaaaabbyyyy!

    I don't know which sketch it was, but I do know that Grover did the "Hey, frogggggy babyyyyyy" line and slap in the following sketches: In the Box (though here Grover says "Heyyyyyy frog!") Nine Blocks (I think) Short and Long Ladders Up and Down the Stairs Heavy and Light Horse and Cart...
  8. M

    Little things we've noticed

    I was just watching episode 666, and I noticed that at the end of the scene, where Oscar shows that nobody is happy, before some and then everyone is happy, that at the very end, Oscar starts laughing as well. And he had appeared to be unhappy because of them being happy... I wonder what made...
  9. M

    Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

    Considering a recent article stated that Segal and Stoller tried their best to include "every Muppet you can think of", maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "Minor Muppets you'd like to see get sizable parts in the new movie". ;) Hopefully when they said it'd include every...
  10. M

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    Long ago The Nostalgia Critic and The Angry Video Game Nerd challenged each other to review what the other is known for (NC reviewing the Bebe's Kids video game, and the AVGN reviewing the obscure nostalgic movie Ricky 1). I wonder if AVGN will ever review the Bebe's Kids game, or if The...
  11. M

    Little things we've noticed

    After seeing Childrens Songs and Stories with the Muppets on YouTueb recently (it's listed there as "The Muppets' Songs and Stories"), I've noticed that the video focuses more on the "Children's Songs" aspect of the title; The video only includes two stories (Alice in Wonderland, which includes...
  12. M

    "The Muppets" Teaser Poster

    Maybe you could pay and then after seeing the movie, leave and tell the manager you for some reason have to leave before it starts. I don't know if you'll get a refund, a coupon for a free ticket, or what (and right now I can't think of any excuses to leave early).
  13. M

    "The Muppets" Teaser Poster

    I've just been thinking, if they could get permission to include a Fraggle cameo, it'd be funny if one of the Fraggles would lament over there still not being a Fraggle Rock movie.
  14. M

    "The Muppets" Teaser Poster

    I sort of wish the poster included more characters, but it seems the point of this poster is to show a few characters in full-body shots; Too many characters could cause some legs to be blocked (unless they were lined-up). I'd have preferred to have seen the whole Electric Mayhem than just...
  15. M

    Muppets in USA Today - 5/17/11

    Great article. Interesting that they'll show Kermit walking... I hope the movie doesn't have too many full-body shots of the Muppets walking. Also great that it'll have every Muppet we can think of. Though I bet it won't have anybody owned by Henson or Sesame Workshop. I guess we'll see...
  16. M

    Nail polish inspired by The Muppets is on it's way!

    So I guess this is the first officially-announced tie-in with the new movie (not counting stuff that was announced for release last year that are rumored to come out, or those Muppet dolls shown at ToyFair in 2010).
  17. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    A number of older non-Elmo releases are still in print (Learning About Letters, Learning About Numbers, Sleepytime Songs and Stories, Sing-Along, etc.), and in the past two years there actually have been quite a few releases that don't have Elmo on the cover. I have noticed that both The...
  18. M

    Need Questions for Lisa Henson Interview

    Okay, I have a question for Lisa, though I don't know if she'll know the answer off-hand. But I'll ask anyway. During the first season of Sesame Street, Jim Henson provided voices in a number of claymation segments teaching such letters as S, Q, and U. Did Jim Henon have any other...
  19. M

    "The Muppets" Teaser Poster

    I hope in the trailer we get to hear Walter's voice (I figure we will, unless it's just a short teaser), as well as Matt Vogel's voice for Uncle Deadley.
  20. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Sing a Song Day" with Ernie.
Top