Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

wiley207

Reaction score
The "school" lesson near the end (Professor Grover, "Elmo's World") had nothing to do with the rest of the episode. Since the street scenes had Telly playing with a toy train, they could've shown the "Elmo's World" segment about transportation. That had a short film with the boy and his mom riding the train to visit his grandfather.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Episode 4138: Lucy the Lazy Lizard

Storyline:
It was cute in a way but i really thought it was going to go through out the whole show like yesterday but it was still cute and enjoyed it.

Game Show Parody:
Funnest thing i saw today. Cookie was funny at the end. Enjoyed everybit of it. That puppet looked just like "Howie Mandel."

But that's all i can say.
I love the Meal or no Meal game show That Puppet looked just like "Howie Mandel. He is so cool! How did they make this puppet just like "Howie Mandel." What is his name from Meal or no Meal?

wiley207

Reaction score
I love the Meal or no Meal game show That Puppet looked just like "Howie Mandel. He is so cool! How did they make this puppet just like "Howie Mandel." What is his name from Meal or no Meal?
The magic of Anything Muppets (or AMs for short) made Howie EatSwell look like the real Howie. He was made out of the Pumpkin Live Hand-type of AM.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
His name is Howie Eatswell.

Today's episode was okay, in my opinion. I didn't like the street story that much but I did like seeing "Meal or No Meal". I give today's episode a 2.5 or 3 out of 5.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The "school" lesson near the end (Professor Grover, "Elmo's World") had nothing to do with the rest of the episode. Since the street scenes had Telly playing with a toy train, they could've shown the "Elmo's World" segment about transportation. That had a short film with the boy and his mom riding the train to visit his grandfather.

I second the fact they're getting sloppy just throwing footage against the wall and see what sticks. They really put some junk on some of these episodes.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I love Howie Eatswell The meal or no meal game show. 2.3 out of 5

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I really think that todays show was pointless in some regareds and had at least two good things in it. A Ernie and Bert skit i think it was new and Cookie Monster eating what he does best. I think the Meal or no Meal was way way to long.
Well, yeah, it was long, but I think it was worth it. That was really funny and enjoyable. I think they put a lot of effort into that.

Xerus

Reaction score
I really liked the last two episodes. Especially where there's no Elmo's World yesterday and showed more new and old classic clips. And I liked the doctor show Grover put on. And that injured A who kept saying A words driving Grover crazy.

And I liked the Deal or No Deal skit too. Imagine if that woman ended up choosing number 2 instead of 3? She would end up with 100 cookies instead and that would make Cookie really go crazy.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow im suprised people liked the deal or no deal thing. to me the whole show was kind of off there just seemd somthing missing, my kids wherent that into it today ethier.

BEAR

Reaction score
Does anyone have MP3's of this season's songs at all?