COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
It’s your favourite member here. I just wanted to say I hope you’re all safe and doing okay in this horrible time. Stay inside for the sake of yourself, your family and everyone else and in a few months everything will hopefully be back to normal for all of us . Stay safe, thinking of you all!

Conor

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
So one of my dad's half sister's died today due to some sort of illness. It might have been related to the virus but God bless her soul...
I'm so sorry Any Del. May she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you sand your family during this very difficult time.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
It’s your favourite member here. I just wanted to say I hope you’re all safe and doing okay in this horrible time. Stay inside for the sake of yourself, your family and everyone else and in a few months everything will hopefully be back to normal for all of us . Stay safe, thinking of you all!

Conor
Thanks Conor you too! I hope you are well :smile:

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm so sorry Any Del. May she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you sand your family during this very difficult time.
Thanks. The problem is because of the whole 10 limit law and the social distancing, we have no clue how we're going to do the funeral. Most people won't be able to come.

MWoO

Reaction score
Thanks. The problem is because of the whole 10 limit law and the social distancing, we have no clue how we're going to do the funeral. Most people won't be able to come.
That is a terrible shame and is sadly one of the many byproducts of this pandemic that are not thought about. I am sorry for not only your loss, but the compounded difficulties.

Any Del

Reaction score
That is a terrible shame and is sadly one of the many byproducts of this pandemic that are not thought about. I am sorry for not only your loss, but the compounded difficulties.
Thanks for your condolences MWoO.