COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's another article, similar to the one I linked the other day, however this feels a tad more cock-eyed, and I think is more of an op-ed piece than anything, but I suppose it could, at least, give some people a sense of hope:

Though, IMHO, I doubt that we'll be back to normal within the next one to four months . . . after all, China's outbreak has been since November (most sources cite December, but further research turns up the earliest-known confirmed cases of COVID-19 was back in November), that was four months ago, and just when they were starting to relax and go back to their normal lives, their outbreak started all over again within the last week.

Like Any Del just mentioned, I think we all wish this would be over as soon as possible, but I think we're going to be in for a looong, uncomfortable ride . . . better hope you have a window seat and don't have to sit next to a sweaty fat guy.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The golf courses in Disney World are open (even though the parks are closed). They figure there’s enough room to move around, there’s enough social distancing between players, so knock yourself out.
The only times I ever played golf, I had to putt the ball under a windmill and into a clown’s mouth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A lot of people have been complaining about Biden all but dropping off the face of the earth ever since the pandemic hit and spread throughout the U.S. Wellp, he's finally coming forward with his thoughts on what we need to do about the virus spread. His response? The entire country needs to shut down, and we all need to stay at home.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can't be any worse than trusting a 73-year-old who can't even remember how much he flip-flops and contradicts himself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wrinkly white old man 1 vs wrinkly white old man but with a cheap *** spray tan 2.

That’s going to be our debate this year.