COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So one of my dad's half sister's died today due to some sort of illness. It might have been related to the virus but God bless her soul...
Sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace. Prayers for you and your family

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My love goes out to you. Sorry she had to lose her life to this virus (if that may be the case).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You do know that YOU are a millennial, right?
Technically, yes, but I feel I'm more lumped into that generation, despite not falling into most of the stigmas and stereotypes that fall upon said generation, since much of our culture depicts Millennials as being college-aged kids and younger . . . it's almost kind of like when you're an adult, but you still end up sitting at the kiddy table at Thanksgiving.

MWoO

Reaction score
Technically, yes, but I feel I'm more lumped into that generation, despite not falling into most of the stigmas and stereotypes that fall upon said generation, since much of our culture depicts Millennials as being college-aged kids and younger . . . it's almost kind of like when you're an adult, but you still end up sitting at the kiddy table at Thanksgiving.
Except they aren't college aged kids and younger. Not anymore. That's gen z now.