COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MWoO

Reaction score
Wrinkly white old man 1 vs wrinkly white old man but with a cheap *** spray tan 2.

That’s going to be our debate this year.
So... should I address the fact that your statement is both ageist and racist, or do we just not care?

Attack them on policy and opinion not age and race.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hope you realize I’m the kind of person who makes fun of everyone equally. And that comment was complete satire to begin with. I could care less how old they are or what race they are. They could both be two young black men or two middle-aged Asian, Mexican, whatever and would make no difference to me.

Last edited:

MWoO

Reaction score
Gotcha, so the answer was we just don't care.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So... should I address the fact that your statement is both ageist and racist, or do we just not care?

Attack them on policy and opinion not age and race.
That was not an attack... I'm convinced you're just dead-set on debating everyone. Calling someone white is not racist, nor is calling them old ageist.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, there's plenty of far worst "ist" things out there, like. . . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Exactly, all it was was just me being a smart *** with our crummy elections.

Look, I’m just gonna be honest. You may not agree with my jokes but my humor is very, very dark. It’s pretty much the equivalent of Family Guy and South Park, and with the price of that, I often make a lot of race jokes. I understand jokes can’t always be conveyed through text, especially when they’re targeting people negatively, but there comes a point where you just need to stay silent if you can’t stand my type of humor. You are more than welcome to put me on ignore if you don’t like what I post.

Last edited: