What is Your Race and Religion?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I am Australian and Catholic. For me the Christian life is the best way of life. God is my Heavenly Father, Redeemer and Comforter.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i'm a white southern catholic girl.went to the all girl school and all.
my mother is full blood italian.our family got run out of north louisiana and my uncle carlos is in some louisiana history books.my father's mother came from england and i'm not sure about his father.

georginamC

Reaction score
I'm a caucasian Australian and religion?........ well im an atheist

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm also caucasian I'm half Itl. and half English. My religion...well I don't really have one, but I can tel you this much I'm a Christian, and I do go to Church every once in a while.

F

furryredmonster

I have a funny story about this if ya'll want to hear it. Don't tell my mom I told you this... she woud freak. lol

She was signing me up for school this year or whatever and she got to the race part. She didn't see a "white" option. There was black, hispanic, caucasian, or other with a line. So, she circles other and writes in white ROFL! We tease about it all the time to her. She claims it is an easy mistake. She even skipped over it and waited to the last minute to. LOL.

Daylight

Reaction score
I am caucasian Canadian with a lot of English and a bit of Swedish background.

I have no real religion. I'm open to a lot of different things and believe what I want to believe. I don't want to confine my beliefs by picking a religion and I don't want to make a fuss over what I believe by performing ceremonies or going to church. I have nothing against religion. I know it can be a wonderful comfort to people and a wonderful way of bringing people together (though it sure can cause conflict too) But I really hate people trying to convert me. It's one of the few things that make me really angry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"So, you're Canadian, eh? So ugh...you like Kathy Greenwood?", said D'Snowth as he tries to lure new faces to his Kathy site and forum.

Daylight

Reaction score
Kathy Greenwood? Kathy Greenwood... Right, who's Kathy Greenwood again?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: I thought Kathy Greenwood was a household name in Canada! Excuse me, I have lie down now.

Daylight

Reaction score
Oh, that Kathy Greenwood! (just looked at your site :big_grin:) Well, she's certainly been in several of my favorite comedy shows. I don't really have a comedian obsession though. I mostly obsess about Muppets and Sci-Fi shows.