What is Your Race and Religion?

Vibs

Reaction score
:Insert a certain frowning smiley here:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok ok... Im Italian, Irish, German (what a combo right there let me tell ya) sweedish, english, swiss.... ummm... yeah and like a bunch a oter things that arnt worth noting cuz they are so little... but mostly the first 3, Daddy was half german 1/2 Italian... Mommy was alot German and Irish (and bunches of other things cuz Grandpa's dad was adopted and kinda got lost of all he was...) and is Is a Cathloic, thats right I fall right in line, Italian Cathloic, Irish Cathloic... We have HUGE family.... lol... like my daddys side is something like 32 grandchildren (just gandchildren, not 2nd cousins or great grandchildern... yeah lost count after that) I do know them all! I can say that! :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm something like 6th generation Canadian, but on both sides of my family, my great grandfather (times about 5) came over from Scotland and married a french girl from the Gaspé. Which is weird. And on one side of my family, they were originally from Ireland but got kicked out for some reason, and went to live in Glasgow for awhile, before coming here. So in short, I'm Scottish/French-Canadian descent. But I'm a canuck through and through!
My religion is harder to discern, as my parents belong to two different christian churches, and I was raised simultaneously in both. So I'm christian, but I don't really have a denomination.

I think it's really cool that everyone here is so proud of their descent, yet so open-minded. That's something I haven't come across in a long time. :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I'm something like 6th generation Canadian, but on both sides of my family, my great grandfather (times about 5) came over from Scotland and married a french girl from the Gaspé. Which is weird. And on one side of my family, they were originally from Ireland but got kicked out for some reason, and went to live in Glasgow for awhile, before coming here. So in short, I'm Scottish/French-Canadian descent. But I'm a canuck through and through!
Now, I have my Scottish-descended friends, and I have my French-Canadian teachers. But Scottish and French-Canadian? Interesting, very diverse!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks, TA. ^_^ My dad has been doing some geneaology stuff recently and he told me. I thought it was really interesting.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I just have to say that Krazedmuppet has the cutest avatar ever.
OK I'm done now.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*gasp* She dosn't know what Fruitism is!!!
Bo, you don't need to tell her, I'll be responsible for the muffining of this thread. Fruitism is a new religion that is sweeping the universe and, indeed, MuppetCentral. You'd be suprised just how many of our little MC chums are secretly Fruitists, secretly plotting to take over the fruit and vegetable world. Eh, Mr. Beauregard?

luvtosr

Reaction score
Hmm, I dunno what fruitism is but I do know I'm English, um, my great-grandad was Chinese and we have Scottish and Irish on my dad's side but not recently.

As for faith - I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, I don't believe in God. I have some, um, beliefs but they're sort of more like a personal philosophy which I abide by, but no God.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
I'm still confused as to what fruitism is...
An ultra-fabulous religion where you get in touch with your inner fruit. It's all about...fruit. Basically.