What is Your Race and Religion?

furshur

Reaction score
I am female, white:irish, scottish, german,....

My religion is LDS or Morman. Its not weird at all like some people think. Basically Christian.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
unfortunately i too don't know kathy greenwod.sorry 'snowth.
That's okay. Most people in the states either don't know who she is, or just down-right hate her.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hello I'm from Australia but I have English,Scottish,Irish & French blood there is one Dutch ancestor but I'm not sure if it counts since its a little way back.
My religious lige might be little hard to understand I was baptised a Catholic then went through the stages up to Holy Communion with out anyone really giving me any options or explanations of other religions that I could belong to.
Recently I have discovered my beliefs are more intune to the Pagan ones at the moment I'm just ecelectic but leaning towards Celtic.
Chantal

Xela

Reaction score
Well, I am American, so that means I am really about a million other things!

On my mother's side, I am Mexican. All the way. My grandparents immigrated to the U.S. when they were younger. Further down that line, I have some Mexican Indian in me, and my ancestors were most likely Spaniards as well.

On my father's side, I have Mexican too, but I am also English. (Tacos and tea! That's what my friends say to me.) One of my aunts has traced our family back as far as 10 generations, and we have relatives in England. I'm sure on my dad's side I am also a number of other things.

As far as religion goes, I am Catholic, I guess. I was raised that way, but not like the crazy ones you hear about. My family is not like "we MUST do/think this because we are Catholic!" I know some people like that. They annoy me too. I believe, but I agree with what Vibs said earlier; sometimes it's just hard. But I try.

So yeah, me in a nutshell. :big_grin:

MGov

Reaction score
I am a Druid and my race is the 2 mile relay.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I finally decided to reply to this thread!
I am mostly Irish. I have a very tiny bit of German in me, but since I don't know anything about that side, I just consider myself all Irish for now.
As for religion, I like many of you was raised Catholic, with absolutely no exposure to anything else! I did not get my first computer 'til I was 15, and so it was not really 'til college that I had much chanse to branch out and learn about other faiths. I now float somewhere in the Wiccan/Christo/Pagan/Ecclectic range. It tends to vary slightly. I would definately describe myself as Pagan though!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Well, I'm Caucasian Anglo-Saxon... My ethnic background is German, Italian and French. And, I was born a Catholic but I've been recently thinking of switching over to Lutheran like my mum.

Davina

Reaction score
Female, European mutt... :smile:
English, Irish, Scots, Welsh, German, French, Italian, Belgian (probablly missed a few...)
married to a Scots/Polish chap.. how he managed to be that limited anymore, I've no idea... :smile:
Religion, as stated in the other religion thread: I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (aka LDS or Mormon, though we really would prefer people use the whole name, not one of the nick names.. otherwise people get the crazy idea that we don't believe in Christ, and correcting that misconception gives me headaches :smile: )