What is Your Race and Religion?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is just another one of those threads where you can post if you want to, and not if you don't. In this thread, you can share with others what your race and religion is. And please, and no point, don't turn this into a prejudice thread, for we should all be proud for ourselves and others. So here we go, he's mine...

RACE: I'm a white American who comes from a Scots/Irish background. (My ancestors were Scotish and Irish) Which may explain why I'm pale, like rainy days, and love bagpipe music.

RELIGION: I'm a Presbytirian. Foremerly a Baptist. Not much difference except in baptisms, you sprinkle instead of emerge, and it's not a sin to write "X-Mas" instead of "Christmas".

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm also Scots-Irish. And Swedish. But on both sides my folks have been in America several generations. I'm a Lutheran, which in general is pretty close to Presbyterian, I think.
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Race: Caucasian. To be specific, I'm German, English, Dark Irish, and Scots-Irish.

Religion: Short version: Spiritual atheist. Long version: Born Christian, baptized at the request of my grandmother. I wasn't a practicing one until a while back when I started going to new age churches. Then I switched to wicca for various reasons. (For a while I tried being a Christian/wiccan combo, but that didn't work.) Then I stopped believing in the god and goddess, and any other higher power, and drifted away from wicca, simply calling myself pagan. Recently I discovered the faith that matches mine the closest is spiritual atheism.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
My race? Um.... good question. I know I'm a little Russian and a little Austrian, and beyond that, um.......... I think I'll use my grandpa's line. "I'm American." :attitude:

Religion: By belief, I'm a Conservative Jew. By practice, I'm more of a Reform Jew. But the point is I'm Jewish.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm a Caucasion with German, and some French, I think...

I'm a Methodist. Wow, that was short.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'm American with a mostly German background. Technically on my dad's side I'm Prussian, but Prussia is now part of Germany, so I'm called German. I'm also a little Irish, Scottish, and Danish(yep, I'm a breakfast food).

For the other, I'm a Lutheran by birth, but not really by practice. Seeing as I don't go to church and I only went through catechism to please my Grandma. Mainly I just believe in Jesus and a higher power(call it God if you wish) and I leave it at that.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Hrmm..
Race: Yeah.. I'm American. I know I've got some Scottish, English, and French (some of that is wayy back though, and not sure about anything else. Thanks to my Aunt for doing some geneology to know that much! ^_^)

Religion: Yeah.. Never knew what to call myself but Unitarian. I believe in a higher power and all, but not exactly fit into one specific religion.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm Caucasian-American,Russian on both sides.

religion: raised Jewish,was Bat-Mitzvahed.I believe in Christianity,Taoism,Buddhism.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am English born and bread (and butter? No...um...bred), pass me that tea would you?

My religion is Christianity, I wouldn't call myself either Baptist, or Evengelical, or any of the "labels" people put on christians. I believe that God created the world, man sinned, God became a man named Jesus and died on the cross taking the sins of all, and offering forgiveness to thsoe who ask *deep breath* Phew...that was the short anwer...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Caucasian & Catholic (although I haven't been to church in awhile)
I have Irish,English,German & Scottish roots(mostly Irish tho)