What is Your Race and Religion?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
An ultra-fabulous religion where you get in touch with your inner fruit. It's all about...fruit. Basically.
I'm a fruitist too,under the name Peaches.:cool:

That Announcer

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
As for faith - I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, I don't believe in God. I have some, um, beliefs but they're sort of more like a personal philosophy which I abide by, but no God.
You may be in the minority, but you're not alone, there's a lot of atheists here.

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
You may be in the minority, but you're not alone, there's a lot of atheists here.
Agnostic here.

As far as my ethnicity, I am caucasion. My family comes from Sweden, England, and I think Russia.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I'm a fruitist too,under the name Peaches.:cool:
You are? Well, that's news to me. :wink: Any other secret Fruitists lurking around MuppetCentral?

BEAR

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
You are? Well, that's news to me. :wink: Any other secret Fruitists lurking around MuppetCentral?
A fruitist? What is that?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
BEAR, just to squash rumours, **whispers** it's not an actual religion. **returns her voice to normal** It seems to be a trend that message boards invent their own "religion". On another board I'm on, the "religion" there is called Ism. And the main form of entertainment is laughing at everyone who thinks its real, while keeping up the face that everyone in that thread is entirely serious.

doctort13

Reaction score
I am Irish-American.

I am an Artist, although I have been thinking of converting to Discordianism.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I am a caucasian (mostly English and German, but with a little Swedish, French, and Irish thrown in).

I am a Christian (Baptist, if I may be precise). I believe what I believe because I believe it, not just because my parents did (though that certainly helped). Sooner or later everyone's got to make up his/her own mind.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm Caucasian. Um 25% pure caucasian, 50% irish-scottish, 25% Cherokee Indian, though I'm not registered or anything.

Um, normally I go to church and all, but I uh wemble between Wicca and Christiany. >> Yah, I'm going to heck in a handbasket. XD

F

furryredmonster

Cucasian.

I have no specific religion right now. christianity, yet I do not go to church although I really want to for whole family thinks it's a waste of time. So, I will be going to church when I am on my own.