1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What is Your Race and Religion?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jul 9, 2005.

1. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I'm a fruitist too,under the name Peaches.:cool:
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

You may be in the minority, but you're not alone, there's a lot of atheists here.
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Agnostic here.

As far as my ethnicity, I am caucasion. My family comes from Sweden, England, and I think Russia.
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

You are? Well, that's news to me. ;) Any other secret Fruitists lurking around MuppetCentral?
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

A fruitist? What is that?
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

BEAR, just to squash rumours, **whispers** it's not an actual religion. **returns her voice to normal** It seems to be a trend that message boards invent their own "religion". On another board I'm on, the "religion" there is called Ism. And the main form of entertainment is laughing at everyone who thinks its real, while keeping up the face that everyone in that thread is entirely serious.
  7. doctort13

doctort13 Member

I am Irish-American.

I am an Artist, although I have been thinking of converting to Discordianism.
  8. I am a caucasian (mostly English and German, but with a little Swedish, French, and Irish thrown in).

I am a Christian (Baptist, if I may be precise). I believe what I believe because I believe it, not just because my parents did (though that certainly helped). Sooner or later everyone's got to make up his/her own mind.
  9. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

I'm Caucasian. Um 25% pure caucasian, 50% irish-scottish, 25% Cherokee Indian, though I'm not registered or anything.

Um, normally I go to church and all, but I uh wemble between Wicca and Christiany. >> Yah, I'm going to heck in a handbasket. XD
  10. Cucasian.

I have no specific religion right now. christianity, yet I do not go to church although I really want to for whole family thinks it's a waste of time. So, I will be going to church when I am on my own.
  11. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I am Australian and Catholic. For me the Christian life is the best way of life. God is my Heavenly Father, Redeemer and Comforter.
  12. peachesncream

peachesncream New Member

i'm a white southern catholic girl.went to the all girl school and all.
    my mother is full blood italian.our family got run out of north louisiana and my uncle carlos is in some louisiana history books.my father's mother came from england and i'm not sure about his father.
  13. georginamC

georginamC New Member

I'm a caucasian Australian and religion?........ well im an atheist
  14. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I'm also caucasian I'm half Itl. and half English. My religion...well I don't really have one, but I can tel you this much I'm a Christian, and I do go to Church every once in a while.
  15. I have a funny story about this if ya'll want to hear it. Don't tell my mom I told you this... she woud freak. lol

She was signing me up for school this year or whatever and she got to the race part. She didn't see a "white" option. There was black, hispanic, caucasian, or other with a line. So, she circles other and writes in white ROFL! We tease about it all the time to her. She claims it is an easy mistake. She even skipped over it and waited to the last minute to. LOL.
  16. Daylight

Daylight New Member

I am caucasian Canadian with a lot of English and a bit of Swedish background.

I have no real religion. I'm open to a lot of different things and believe what I want to believe. I don't want to confine my beliefs by picking a religion and I don't want to make a fuss over what I believe by performing ceremonies or going to church. I have nothing against religion. I know it can be a wonderful comfort to people and a wonderful way of bringing people together (though it sure can cause conflict too) But I really hate people trying to convert me. It's one of the few things that make me really angry.
  17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"So, you're Canadian, eh? So ugh...you like Kathy Greenwood?", said D'Snowth as he tries to lure new faces to his Kathy site and forum.
  18. Daylight

Daylight New Member

Kathy Greenwood? Kathy Greenwood... Right, who's Kathy Greenwood again?
  19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: I thought Kathy Greenwood was a household name in Canada! Excuse me, I have lie down now.
  20. Daylight

Daylight New Member

Oh, that Kathy Greenwood! (just looked at your site :D) Well, she's certainly been in several of my favorite comedy shows. I don't really have a comedian obsession though. I mostly obsess about Muppets and Sci-Fi shows.