Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's kinda what I was talking about. Not only is his bottom jaw pulled forward, but there appears to be a dent in it. I can attest to personally witnessing our poor friend Fozzie being abused at Comic-Con and that was long before the Toy Fair photo was taken. I can only imagine what he had been through in between.

:stick_out_tongue:
I have to watch my posers carefully when they're among company. For some reason people treat these fragile items as if they're indestructible. :crazy: I'm amazed these can get through a convention in one piece. :eek:

Reaction score
I think it's awesome. It may not be exactly perfect down to the very last detail, and they may be really expensive, but it's the closest thing I'll ever get to hanging out with Muppets, and I really like that Fozzie is the right size. I have Kermit and Gonzo, and they're pretty much the same size. I know Animal is taller, but he's just as skinny, from what I can tell. Fozzie looks huge. Like, bigger than a toddler. I'd love to get one.

And then I'd love to see Piggy and Pepe come out. And then, maybe even Rowlf. Rowlf would be awesome. I think the only Muppet they'd be likely to make that I wouldn't buy would be Rizzo. Just don't like the character much.

What I'd really like to see is accessories. Like a bugle and Camilla for Gonzo, and maybe a little matching red tux for Kermit, or the reporter outfit. Does anyone know if clothes/accessories have been discussed by MR at all?

Nick22

Reaction score
kermit came today! :smile::smile: i am so pleased with him! i think he's huge! so i cant imagine how big fozzie must be!:embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
What I'd really like to see is accessories. Like a bugle and Camilla for Gonzo, and maybe a little matching red tux for Kermit, or the reporter outfit. Does anyone know if clothes/accessories have been discussed by MR at all?
It has been discussed, but the market wouldnt be big for it as the edition numbers are already small, and not everyone who bought the character would buy an accessory.There was talk of making a Reporter kermit complete(wearing the outfit) but didnt happen.Lithiumbrain here at MC is planning to make accessories available.The first one is a collar for Animal.See the post in the muppet merchandise section.

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. I already saw that one. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything official from MR.

muppetperson

Reaction score
MR's forum is back up and running, but the Fozzie poll is now closed there.Guess they dont need it now.I hope we can still keep this one going till we break the 500 barrier just to prove it can be done.No more news on Fozzie as everyone has been closed over the christmas/New year period, but I can say that China has now been ruled out and 2 other countries are in the running.

Reaction score
There are already 609 people who said they'd buy him if he was up to $600. Do they need 500 people to say they'd buy him even if he was $1000? Cause, I mean, I want to get one come **** or high water, but honestly if it's $1000, I will not be getting it. I have 2 people in my band that don't have cars, and I could save myself a lot of picking up and dropping off for a grand.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Muppetperson, can you tell me - how actively are MR pursueing the possibility of making Fozzie? Comments made by CSTom before in the past have virtually confirm that he is not going to be made. What changed their mind and how confident are you that we will see him?

muppetperson

Reaction score
There are already 609 people who said they'd buy him if he was up to $600. Do they need 500 people to say they'd buy him even if he was $1000? Cause, I mean, I want to get one come **** or high water, but honestly if it's $1000, I will not be getting it. I have 2 people in my band that don't have cars, and I could save myself a lot of picking up and dropping off for a grand.
There are no available price on Fozzie as a place to make him has to be found and it depends on their production costs,but I do think it will be highly unlikely that he will retail for under $1000 and he could be double that.Some quotes so far would mean that he would of retailed for $5000!