Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

muppet baby

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Yes. We all appreciate each other in this special thread of ours.
yes that is so true marty . also i love bon jovi so much .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
We sure do appreciate each other in here, Marty. Aaaaand we appreciate awesome music... especially our fabulous Happy Wandering song! :big_grin:
Naturally we all share mutual appreciation. That's the way it's meant to be. :big_grin:

And not only is that song awesome. It'll never have the same impact on anyone again once they've seen our awesome piggies sketch and also read this thread of ours. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Tha's very true, Marty!

And us sharing a mutuak appreation is theway that it should be!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And if anybody feels inclined to cancel their hiking trip after seeing it, that's okay. I am sure we would all understand.:sympathy: :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
And if anybody feels inclined to cancel their hiking trip after seeing it, that's okay. I am sure we would all understand.:sympathy: :wink:
ya i would not blame them if they did that he he the wobalum song is awsome i am sorry if i spelled that wrong but i am sure if everyone gets the idea .he he he he he he :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, you're so right, Marty, we sure couldn't blame anyone for cancelling their hiking trips... and I'm sure the piggies would back them up on that 100%, too! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Skye said:
Hehe, you're so right, Marty, we sure couldn't blame anyone for cancelling their hiking trips... and I'm sure the piggies would back them up on that 100%, too! :big_grin:
Oh yes they sure would he he he :smile: