1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That's a real disadvantage Kiki. :(

I hope you will be able to borrow your dad's laptop soon. But every little post helps and we've made a few now in any case. ;):D
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that wants to see the Happy Wonderer redone with the bunnies from the Stand by Me sketch? Me thinks they'd be so cute and nervous by the end! :p
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Hi Beau. That sounds really hilarious. I wonder how the bunnies would look in hiking gear.:D
  4. Bill Bubble Guy

Oh by the way Kiki. I'm sorry to say the German dub appears to no longer be working properly. It registers nothing to upload. :(
  5. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Awww, that would be awesome! x333 So cute!

Awww, dang. That's a shame. :( I wonder why? D: Thanks for informing me, anyway.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Hooray. It seems to be back again. It's loading up for me right now. :excited:

It was really weird. The page itself was still there but the video wouldn't appear. It was just a blank screen. :confused: Must have been some glitch in youtube's bandwidth. But it's great to still be able to watch it. :D
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Aw, thanks for the update Marty, it's good to hear that it's now working. :D Must've been a glitch, sometimes that's what happens with me...

Yay! :excited: