Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And Caroline has reached our 1100th post. :excited: That's all right. Maybe I'll manage 1200.:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, yay for that!! :excited: Sorry I took that one from ya, Marty. But you bet, we should absolutely try for you to make 1200!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
well i think that the little piggies need to fly he he he that would be really cool :smile:
Caroline was on the ball when she said this would probably start me off on some more quirky lines of thought. It's been a little delayed but this has occurred to me.

Maybe the pigs would employ the services of Muppet Labs to give them some special devices to help them fly or at least jump up high to avoid the big boulders.:big_grin:
Not that I would put too much faith in Bunsen and Beaker's creative inventing talents but if they were desperate enough to train and protect their piglets surely they would try anything.:smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, I feel smart! :wink: Hehe, I just knew it, Marty!

Hmm, that sure is an interesting thought. Aww man, and I'm just thinking, with Beaker's luck and with an experiment like that... :eek: Poor little mee-meeping guy, hehe! Though, those two could come through with some sort of device for that. They sure love their little creations, and I'll bet they could come up with a cute one for the piggies and their piglets! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'll have to think about it and post some creative ideas about what they could come up with and what might happen to Beaker. Anything to keep our thread alive and thriving.:big_grin: :excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, it sure is fun to keep this thread goin' strong! :big_grin:

And I'm glad to give you another thing to ponder... the happenings of Beaker! :wink: