Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. And we'll make it too. As someone said in a song once: It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!

Uh but wait a minute. The last thing we want is a great big rock rolling over us while we're trying to reach the top.

Skye

Reaction score
Ha! Uh yeah... we gotta be careful when we're talkin' about a-rockin' and a-rollin' in this thread! :wink:

Don't worry though, we were able to make it so perfectly to 1000 posts, I think we'll have no problems making it all the way to 2000, too!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. Just post anything whether it's directly related to the sketch or not, and before you'll know it we'll have made our second thousand. :big_grin:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
As Bon Jovi put it: We gotta' hold on to what we got, it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. We got each other, and that's a lot. For love- we'll give it a shot!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was going to say I'll say Hooray to that, but I think I'll say Val-de-ahahahahaha to it instead. :big_grin: :excited:

Skye

Reaction score
LOVE that song, crazed gonzo fa! :big_grin:

Perfect response to that too, Marty! Great way to show our approval 'round here! :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
You betcha, crazed gonzo fa! And hey, Bon Jovi is awesome! :smile:

We sure do appreciate each other in here, Marty. Aaaaand we appreciate awesome music... especially our fabulous Happy Wandering song! :big_grin: