New Muppet Central Site Design

BorkBork

Reaction score
Wow, it looks great. Actually, the muppets at the top...i had the very same idea for my homepage some time ago, but the muppets would pop up in those boxes when clicking on them. But i never made it, don't know why :wink:

I haven't really explord the new site yet, just seen the front page. I will go surfin on muppetcentral now :wink:

/Anders

jeffy

Reaction score
Wow!

I had no idea--I mean NO idea--about the new launch. I saw the "image" of the old (that feels weird..."old") site, and wrinkled my brow. Then the site started breaking down! I was sad! Then, halfway through my letter to the webmaster, trying to report this technical glitch, the car full of Muppets came out of the screen, and the new site was there.

WOW. What an improvement.

Congratulations to everyone involved.

...and I've only seen the home page. I've not clicked on any link, yet.

Jeffy
http://www.jeffyjeffy.com

scarecroe

Reaction score
Okay, I've now refreshed frontpage.shtml over 30 times now to see if I can start getting repeated grouped characters... and I can't seem to so far. I don't know who's more insane: me for doing this, or Jaime for having designed so many marquees.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
145 characters are included in the main menu so far. :big_grin: And yes, I am insane.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMG what a SPECTACULAR new look!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

This is SUPERB, Phil & Jamie---thanks SOOOOOOOO much for all your effort, work, and patience!! IT'S AMAZING!!!

I even saw JANICE in an arch when I first went! :big_grin: And then MOKEY popped up later! :big_grin: (Janice was in the "radio" arch, Mokey in the "collectibles"). This is for Jackie:

*sigh*

Such a collectible...

FRYMYHIDE!!!

:big_grin:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Congrats on the new look guys - it's awesome! I love the themed marquees, Jamie did you create all the backgrounds for them from scratch or lift them from somewhere?

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Those Cards that Smig designed are amazing!! Everyone Check them out!

mango

Reaction score
Bravo... Encore! .. Encore!

As a web designer who works in multimedia myself, I can very much appreciate the cohesive design and usability of the new site and it is outstanding! Well Done.

Large sites get very tedious - especially when you are updating several Navigation Bars. I can only imagine how long all the fine-tuning and meticulous workings took to conceptualise and complete.

I also love the random character 'surprise' element on afew of the navigation bars.

Do you get any messages or commendations from the people at Jim Henson Co. for working so hard?

Love your work! :big_grin:

Cheers,

mango