New Muppet Central Site Design

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Great Job!!

Everything looks terrific! Jamie, you really put in a lot of hard work and it shows! :big_grin:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Wow! This looks so amazingly great, I mean, it's not just the best muppet website anymore, I'd go as far as to say this is one of the best websites out there. A true example of what a website should and could be. Congragulations and thank you Jamie, Phil, Cindy, and anyone else who was involved in the creation of the updated site, I'm blown away.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah there are lots of new bits - Cindy's review of the new Muppet CD, a news piece from DW on Farscape.

I gotta say, glad to see you did the random Muppet character coding for the main page Jamie - there are so many great characters that could pop up at any time - I've seen a Hoob in there already, and boy am i hoping for a Penguin !

I love the idea of the MC Radio/Muppet CD contest - it's a great concept and will have everyone listening - the only thing though is i thought they play out in random order so couldn't the song of the day get played more than a few times, and have different songs playout after it ? I guess you've probably got that figured, and good to see that only one person per household can win a CD over the duration of the contest - that leaves a lot of opportunity for everyone.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Phil, Cindy and all the other MC staff,

Congratulations on a job that has gone totally beyond what we ever expected. The site looks incredible. It's not just your typical functional web-site but there's a lot of love invested in what you have done.

I can't wait to explore the site all over again!

warm regards,

SFPepe

Reaction score
Great Job Guys!!!

Jamie...... you rock!!!!!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx for all your kind words of support. We worked very hard on this and there will be more cool stuff to come. It's only getting better!:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
One thing that might be a good addition is to re-add the 'Listen Now' button/link for 'Muppet Central Radio' onto the main page - it helps to have it one click from first entering the site to the point where you are actually listening to it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Luke,

Thanks for the input on the radio button. Up until yesterday it was on the sidebar on every page. For a variety of reasons it was removed. I was meaning to add a link directly though on the home page which I just did.