Muppet Science Theater 4000

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
Dating tips on the Muppet forum? How exciting. I am in my late 20's and the girls around here in B.C, Canada all act like the typical sterotype guy. The want to get in bed with the first drunk guy they find in a bar. (that's not me!) What happened to dates with roses and moonlight walks by the beach. Picnics in park, and horse back rides? I want to find a lady (princess) is in to that, and so far no luck. Life is more than a romp in bed! I wish I could find a gal like you ladies on the forum just as sweet and into muppets! For now I'll have to dream on, and cry myself to sleep. I am the sensitive type! Sob, waaahhh!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Would you be the loser if you end up with me or with sunshineboz? Be very careful how you answer that one Matt because there is a chance we will meet at Muppet Fest and it's usually best to be on my good side!!
:wink:
Either way I'd be the winner Amy, you both are so cool. :smile: So, lets all meet at Muppetfest, shall we?

bc- heh, no dating here. We've been spitting this cutesy banter for weeks now. :smile:

-Matt

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Oh no worries... I have a certain somebody already in my life. We aren't hooked up yet officially, it's a long distance relationship of sorts. I just have to move my sorry %$@ over there, if I want one.
So no dating interests for me... here on this forum. I am just a flirty guy! LOL

Here's a twist though for you all, If you were to go out on a date with a Muppet which one would it be and why?
P.S nothing dirty please - must keep my mind clean!

I would go on a date with Piggy. I like how she is a bit sassy and likes to be pampered. I like gals like that!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Oh Cantus Rock! Buddy! I got your post about the Avator/Avatar thingy. Sent you an email. Thanks for the offer to help make one for me. Email me and let me know what you can do... when you can. I sent you an email earlier.

Thanks!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hmm, good question! I think you should start a new post somewhere asking just that. My answer is probably Mokey, because were a lot alike, and shes very cool. Second up would be Janice, because shes a hottie. (LoL)

Yeah man, I got your email. Mailed you back too. Talk to you soon. :smile:

-Matt

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Okay... checking my email Cantus... and I think I'll start that "Which Muppet would you date post and why? although kinda scared that it could turn weird.

grail

Reaction score
maybe i shoulda made with the bad fanfic quicker...this went from a good idea to the "watch Matt try and be smooth" hour...

heh, maybe we should re-title this discussion "When good threads go bad!"

(don't worry, Dr. Forrester will be back later tonight...but i was playing detective over in the action figure section, and thought i'd switch accordingly)

GWGumby

Reaction score
So who's up for a good old fashioned invention exchange?

I'll start.

How many times have you remembered a movie and thought, "Oh yeah, I haven't seen that one in a while. I'll have to check it out next time I go to the video store"--only to arrive at the video store and completely forget any ideas you had for movies? Thus subjecting yourself to hours of wandering aimlessly around the aisles looking for something interesting to watch.

My invention is a Post-It Note dispenser that attaches to your brain and any time you have a thought about what you would like later, it records it on a mental Post-It Note. Then when you need your idea, the unobtrusive dispenser attached to your brain and sitting on the back of your neck, prints out the appropriate Post-It Note so you have easy access to all those items and ideas you had earlier.

What do you think, sirs?

towels

Reaction score
Rubbish, absolute rubbish! Quick talking nonsense!
(Forrester, take a note...we'll want to use that one later)

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Bad luck - you lost the coin toss!!!

And you want to pick a chick fight with me? Be careful about that!! I might just beam you to the middle of outer space and have the guys all to myself. :big_grin:
*holds up white flag and wears a shirt with "Sisterhood" on the front*
I'm definitely not picking a chick fight with you but I sure knew that it'd grab attention! Besides, if we ever engaged in a chick fight, I'm sure it'd be more entertaining than "Girls Gone Wild", LOL. You'd kick my butt girly, but I digress or is that digest?

You know, I believe Muppetfest may just have to be Mudwrestling mania! You and I .vs. Grail and Cantus, ding ding ding!!
(be nice boys, this isn't "Stripes") :wink:
Wheeeeee!:big_grin: