Muppet Science Theater 4000

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Aw, thanks Amy.. I think i should narrow that statement down a bit. South Florida girls don't get my humor. Especially not girls my age. I think I'm best suited to date late woman in their 20's early 30's, yet I'm stuck with the sophmoric banter of idiot teenagers. Hopefully when I strike legal age things will change a bit...

All I want is to meet a nice girl who I can share a laugh with...not a stupid laugh, but something really funny. MST funny. Something that the commoner just wouldn't understand, but the intelligent would be hysterical over. I'm not a stickler for looks, I don't care about much of anything in that regard...I just want to be witty, and have that ability reciprocated. You'd think that request wouldn't be too hard to get, but yet...dateless for months and months..:frown:

Thanks to both of you ladies, though. Glad to see there are still some decent girls around, even if they are thousands of miles away. :smile:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

Thanks to both of you ladies, though. Glad to see there are still some decent girls around, even if they are thousands of miles away. :smile:

-Matt
So uh *blushes* that song "I would walk 500 miles" may just be for you since they did say "I would walk 500 more" (just better add a few more 500's and you'd be here)!

*Amy and I high five* just like Putty on Seinfeld. :smile:

Dating is a slow process, esp. when sifting through the rubble.
LOL

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Question for Sunshineboz - which one of us gets Grail and which one gets Matt.

I'll flip a coin for it!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy

LoL, a coin toss? Are we that interchangable? :smile: hehe

-Matt

GWGumby

Reaction score
This ain't no MST4K -- this is a soap opera! Get with the heckling already!

(Say the old man shouting from his chair.)

Mable, get Grampy his stick!

towels

Reaction score
Here's your stick...pay no attention to the wires trailing from it...

*ZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPP*

Hmmmm...now let's try it with the DC power supply

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy

Heads. LOL.

Hey guys, we're providing the bad Sci-Fi in space Drama, you get with the heckling on us!!

Here, I'll start. chick fight!!! OW, don't hit that! You'll set off the self-destruct button! No not the ships, MINE!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Bad luck - you lost the coin toss!!!

And you want to pick a chick fight with me? Be careful about that!! I might just beam you to the middle of outer space and have the guys all to myself. :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Wait, who the heck was the heads then?! I don't want to be the losser...I'm called that way too much as it is...

Oh yeah Sunshine, be careful. Amy is one fierce beer coaster. She plays rugby! I wouldn't want to be caught in a dark ally with her...well, I guess it depends on the circumstances, but for the most part, it would be very scary! Careful, and may the best chick win!! :smile:

(800 posts, and still goin' strong! Woooo!!! :smile:)

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Would you be the loser if you end up with me or with sunshineboz? Be very careful how you answer that one Matt because there is a chance we will meet at Muppet Fest and it's usually best to be on my good side!!
:wink: