Muppet Science Theater 4000

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ay towels, thanks for the episodes, that was bothering me pretty badly, but I was into whatever I was doing at the time and couldn't get to my guide.

Yeah, the Info Club is a great source for info (I guess that's why they're the "info" club, huh? :smile:). The guys who run it aren't really the nicest guys, but whatever. I try not to have to contact them unless needed. (THEY DIDN'T POST MY DON SULLIVAN INTERVIEW! WHAT MEANIES!!!)

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Just a thought - do I get to 'beam' you guys up to my room :big_grin:

Oh Matt.........:wink:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Just a thought - do I get to 'beam' you guys up to my room :big_grin:

Oh Matt.........:wink:
geez...Matt gets all the chicks...

all the girls too...

heh

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Don't worry grail - I can beam you up too. I wouldn't want to leave anybody out!!:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, sorry graily boy, just one of the perks of being Don Juan de Cantus. :big_grin:

It was like what I was telling this girl yesterday...if the ladies want me, who am I to deny them what they want? (LoL...if it were only that way off the board...)

So, yeah Amy, beam me up baby! :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
amy - groovy, just let me get my hidden cam...er...nevermind, maybe i shouldn't go this time after all...

matt - man do i hear that...if people think i'm "marginally funny" on the board, you should see me in real life...i try to make a joke, and come off sounding like forrest, forrest gump...it's sad really...but then, it's easier to type, where one can edit before sending, then it is tospeak, where one must edit in one's head...my head is full enough without having to bounce sentences around and make sure they make any sense, thank you very much!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, yeah man, also the fact that my jokes are fly so far over these girls heads doesn't help either. I like to think of myself as a guy who knows how to make an intelligent remark once and a while...I guess thats the reason I've been dateless for months (with the exception of a minor stretch of about 2 weeks...eck..) :frown:

We need a "Too Funny for Modern Society Muppets" support group...

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
true story:

today is my mom's birthday. she's turning 48, and beginning to FEEL 48. i've been trying for a week to come up with a good birthday present for her, and yesterday i had the perfect idea. i had to go to three different Meijers, but i got a Lucy (who comes with psychiatrist stand) and a Charlie Brown action figure, took them out of the package, and made a card that said:

"Do you know what i do when *I* feel old, Charlie Brown? I remind myself that with age comes wisdom...then i raise my rates accordingly."

"that'll be $20 please."

then i set up the figures where i knew she would see them when she got up this morning. i just found out that she was QUITE amused. i just thought that fit in with the "joke-telling motif" as i came up with the joke on the card myself, and was quite proud. she's a big Peanuts fan.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
CantusGrailBoz, dudes!

Cantus and Grail are some funny ones (*thinks about what I'm saying a little harder*).

I can't be part of a team where the guys are, well um...obvious, THEY MUST BE RANDOM!!

Besides, years and years of Monty Python have helped. That and bad B-movies (most Stephen King Movies), Muppet Sarcasm & Early SNL to name a few things that shape my attention lacking mind for humor.

And if you two can get it, then random chicks can too (maybe you guys have just "been" through your towns already hmmmmm?).

*demands my cape, puts it on and flys right into a billboard*

ouch...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I get all your jokes!! And I'm a girl!!! So it can't be all the girls who don't get them. I even laugh at them - out loud and everyone stares at me like I'm some kind of freak :smile: