Muppet Science Theater 4000

grail

Reaction score
i'm just going to decline comment here...Matt should be smart and do the same...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Um...well, I'll decine from the grail and the mud, but if you'd ladies would like to wrestle at MF, I'll give you my room number. :smile:

And shut it graily! I'm always smooth! So smooth I fall over in school! And the jocks kick me! REPEATEDLY! Ha, whaddya think of that?!

And if you'd really like to stop it, make with the story! I'll cap til the cows come home, with some material...

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Sunshineboz and I are not getting into any wrestling just to please you guys!!

But you guys can wrestle all you like - we will watch you :big_grin:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Thanks a million Cantus! Everyone check out my avatar of Rowlf. Isn't it great! Cantus made that for me. Ladies he is a great guy! If you guys meet up at Muppet feast for real, I hope you all have fun! Thanks Cantus! Weird too cause all of my old posts are updated with the avatar too! Cool! Rowlf rocks! I so want to buy the upcoming bust of him! Plus figures of him too of course!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Thank you Amy! All the credit goes to Cantus... I found the pic... Cantus turned it into an avatar for me. I so love Rowlf.... I am sure I have already said that enough... no wait one can not set a limit to how many times you confess your love for a muppet! Rowlf rocks! Hehehe! I can't wait until series 3 comes out, cause that means I can buy my long anticipated Rowlf figure. That will be a teary eyed day... like a family reunion of a long lost family member or friend!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Aw stop that now, my cheeks are goin' are red-like. :embarrassed: No problem man, if you ever need any other pictures done, you know who to send them to. :smile:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
That is a pretty classy picture of Rowlf BC! Good eye.

Crafty Cantus.

Cantaboz should be changed to Craftyflirt.

Though it sounds like it could be a Sesame St. Grouch character.

LOL!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh...then Nobody would know what were talkin' about!! :smile:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Heh...then Nobody would know what were talkin' about!! :smile:

-Matt
Yeah, but we're almost there! So, what's the 4K story line Cantus? I'm ready to play! *goes up to bat with...what else...a banjo*