Muppet Science Theater 4000

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, that is NOT my fault! Talk to Dr. Grail Forrester on that end baby!

*Steps up to bat with a rocking chair*

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hey you two!! it sounds like things are getting pretty cosy between you. Do you want the rest of us to give you some privacy? :wink:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment on the Rowlf pic Sunshineboz! I like yours too... This is turning out to be the most amusing and interesting part of the forum I have to say. Although I don't really know you guys - not yet anyways... I seem to have a nack to finding the party goers... the fun people! That's you guys! My kinda people!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Hey you two!! it sounds like things are getting pretty cosy between you. Do you want the rest of us to give you some privacy? :wink:
Heh, I don't know which set your talkin' about Missy. I think our adminester of pain has abandoned post, so I don't think MST4K will ever get off the ground like it should have. :frown: Oh well, I guess we still have danishes...

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Yes, let's give Grail and Cantus some privacy.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Great come-back Sunshineboz!!!!

And I love the Bunny Rabbit :smile:

Don't worry Matt - I'll be the administrator of Pain if no one else is willing to do that job. :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL...thank the lord grail isn't coming here anymore, or he'd have a fit. And would you leave me alone?!!?! My life is painful enough having a one-legged goat-mother! :big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
who says i'm not coming here anymore? i just didn't want to post in this thread again until i found something we could rip apart. i'm still looking for a good one, but in the meantime...i have an idea...take a look at this site and see if you can guess what it is...

http://www.masemware.com/mst3k/mistings.shtml

heh heh heh...

(oh...the way i found this site? my ex wrote one waaay back when. i just found the site again...here's the one she wrote, if anyone's interested http://www.masemware.com/mst3k/cgi/....txt?htmlmode=on&filename=enemy_within.MS.txt )

grail

Reaction score
Because you demented...er demanded it!

After much searching, I have finally found a post stupid enough to play the game...ladies and gentlemen, bots and girls, it is my (evil) pleasure to give you:

Space Nazis: One Mans Personal Experience With Aliens

Note: this is an actual post that came from http://www.area-x.co.uk/ Because of the way the site is coded, I had to type this whole thing out so I could post it. I would not allow copy/paste. all spelling mistakes and grammatical errors are (i think) the work of the author. I checked it twice.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent...And the guilty.

My name is Theo. I've been abducted by aliens- not just your ordinary, run of the mill grey types or even Draco-Reptilians. These aliens were Nords, but instead of being prodded or probed, I was given an insightful view into their terrifying schemes and bathing habits.

Actually, I don't even remember being taken. One evening, I was relaxing, reading a book in my apartment. I believe it was the new Walter Kinkaid novel. I must have dozed off. The next thing I remember seeing was the black polished jackboots in front of my face (I was lying on the floor at the time, on my stomach). As I looked upward, past the black uniform, I looked into the pale blue eyes of a Nord.

He was about 6 feet tall, and had very short blond hair, parted on the right. His uniform looked, to me, anyway, distinctly like a old German uniform out of some bad World War II movie. The Nord offered me his hand, to help me off of the floor. Looking at the hand, I noticed that it was extremely pale, and only had four fingers on it. As I rose, the Nord communicated to me, by sending his thoughts directly into my mind (with a distinct German accent).

"Please, valk this vay....," I heard. The Nord, Otto, began to walk down a dimly lighted hallway. I followed, having nowhere else to go. The room I arrived in was barren, with nothing but a bed attached to one corner of the wall. It made me wonder why I had woken on the floor. Anyway, it was only a short walk past some other closed hatchways, when I was lead into what I can only think of as "The Bridge."

It was roughly circular in shape. From where I walked in, at the rear of the Bridge, I could see stations rimming the circumference of the circle. Different Nords, all in those black Space-Nazi uniforms, were standing or sitting there, processing the daily operations of the ship. They all looked exactly identical. This has led me to believe that Nords are Clones. Unfortunately, I did not have access to a computer, or else I would have had them take the Clone Test, just to be certain of their background.

As I continued to examine the Bridge, I noticed more details. There was a chair in the center of the circle, which Otto promptly sat in. The chair swiveled, but normally faced the front of the circle, where there was a large view screen, approximately 7-10 feet back, was a panel where two more Nords sat. I believe that they were responsible for guiding the propulsion of the ship.

As Otto sat, he asked me, mentally, what I thought of the craft. Being more than a wee bit overwhelmed by the whole situation, I didn't answer his question. Instead, I asked one of my own. I asked where were we going. Otto laughed. "My dear Theo.....we're heading for our base on the moon."

Otto then elaborated on his mission. He was responsible for the transport of Nords between Earth and the Moon. He began to tell me something that shook me to the foundation of my being. He stated that NORDS WERE NOT ALIENS. Nords were actually decedents of the remnants of the Third Reich. After the war, the Nazis that survived flew to the Moon in their modified V-2 rocket ships, while the ones who couldn't make it went to places like Argentina and Uruguay. Now Otto was responsible for transporting high officials from Earth to Nazi Central on the Moon.

Otto went on to elaborate about how, before, and during, World War II, the German High Command came to decide that there needed to be a "back door," which would allow the important members of the Reich to escape, if the nations of the world conspired against them. I grew increasingly disturbed as I heard more and more of the details of the Nazi space program. I mean, I could take being abducted by aliens, but by Nazis? I just could not fathom it.

I was wondering how I fit into all of this, when Otto, seemingly reading my mind, responded for me. He stated that I was on board to perform an important mission. However, just when he was about to elaborate on this, an alarm sounded. It seemed that there was some other alien ship (unfriendly) approaching, with weapons armed. I just caught a glimpse of a vague shape on the view screen, as two guards ushered me off of The Bridge. I was brought into a room, where I promptly lost consciousness.

When I awoke, I found myself face down on a stretch of abandoned road, outside of a sparsely settled urban area. I thought that it all might have been a dream, except for the fact that I found that I could now speak fluent German. I had never even thought about Germany before, but now I can speak perfectly. I can think of no other possible explanation.

But hey, now I have a great job as an interpreter for instruction manuals of automotive engines. However, I'd like to meet Otto again, to discover what purpose that had planned for me. I think I could have done for the Nords whatever they had planned for me, but not for Space-Nazis.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a world to conquor, and a victory dance to do...

grail

Reaction score
what gives? i finally find/post something that's beautifully perfect for ripping to shreds, and now no one's posting? did i win?