"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

matleo

Reaction score
I just got my tix. I will be there for The Muppet Movie as well as for the benefit reception and the Commercials and Experiements.

Can't wait to meet as many of you as I can.

--Matleo

ploobis

Reaction score
I got my tickets for the Muppets From Space screening for Saturday and the Commercials & Experiements Screenig.:smile:

I'm still trying to get tickets for the panel discussion with out having to go to N. Y. on Friday August 3 to pick them up because I live in Baltimore.

I really wanna go to the Panal Discussion! :sympathy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Reading now what you're saying, I'm very embarrassed!
:embarrassed: Was I the only sucker who bought tickets to nearly everything?
:eek: I'm seeing everything except TMM and MTI, and the additional screenings of movies, of course. And I'm seeing the Friday showing of MFS,
:frown: so I hope Dave will be at the pannel. I'm sure he will; I mean, he'll be there on Saturday anyway, right?

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Reading now what you're saying, I'm very embarrassed!
:embarrassed: Was I the only sucker who bought tickets to nearly everything?
Don't fret none... I did the same. I don't really care either way. All of the events look really cool! This is the closest I will get to Muppetfest I think.

Is anyone else going to the benifit thingie?

And I intend to get the new midnight showing of that R rated film... Looks really funny:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
And what film would that be now?
:wink:

I'm not going to the benifit; too expensive. Although when it was all said and done I pointed out to my mother that we could have just gone to that and spent about the same amount, lol!

Thanks Blinky Fish!
:smile:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Heh, I'm going to all the movies. Well, most of them. Some of them overlap.

((I even bought one ticket to the second MFS just in case Dave's there before running across the building to the Elmo and Grouchland to catch Kevin fifteen minutes later. :stick_out_tongue: ))

And I'm going to the benefit. Hope to see some of you there. =)

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I have tickets to most of the events and made sure to pick ones that dont overlap.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
I might bring some rare stuff to get signed... Does anyone want to have a swap event there? _ I have lots of HTF Palisades stuff. I am looking for some other rarities...

PVC's would be a good and small thing to bring to swap.

beaker

Reaction score
On the front page of the Muppet Newsflash, it says this is a huge event...does this mean its huge for such things to be happening(I agree!) or that the event will be huge...because I heard it's only 200 seats. Why is it only 200 seats? I have no idea.