1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by GelflingWaldo, May 10, 2007.

1. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

They answered my dad's and mine too. ^_^

Oh was yours the question that Craig rambled about and prompted Gonzo to say "Is this leading into a question?" Sweet.
  2. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Yes it was! :) :concern:

Gonzo and Dave were hilarious at the panel discussion! :)

What was your question that they answered?
  3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

There are two threads in the Classic Muppets folder (both sticky's, at least for now) that talk about what it was like. Because of this, I would have rather aksed what it was like working on the wedding scene from The Muppets Take Manhattan.
  4. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I asked if Elmo hurt Kevin's voice, which was really surprising that he could witstand three hours of Elmo.

My dad asked that one "Why do the Muppet parodies of songs always sound so much better than the original".

And that's a good question Minor Muppets, I'm sorry they didn't get to it.
  5. ploobis

Oh yeah, That was a great question! That was one of my favorite things about the Muppets. I love when the Muppets cover other people's songs!
  6. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

Hey everyone - Sorry I didn't post this sooner - I had a ton to do when I got home. Sorry it's so sloppy - didn't have enough time to scrub the whole video so here is a 7 minute chunk of the Elmo,Zoe & Gonzo volley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtCR-uk3Z8
  7. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Fantastic video, definitely the best put up. Sorry my camera kept making noise during it. :)
  8. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

I asked about the zoe mobile and sesame place - so you can thank me for the fun.:rolleyes:
  9. ploobis

Ok, Thank you! :)
  10. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Man, does this sound great. Can't believe I missed this. Is there any chance of this kind of thing happening again? I.E., was it a one-time thing or is it a touring event?
  11. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

its a touring event and it was great. Gonzo and Elmo met for the first time. Elmo asked Gonzo when He first saw him what he was, gonzo asked Elmo when he first heard Elmo "Why do you talk like you dont exist, Why cant you say I or me". He also asked Elmo " whats your favorite curse word". When Elmo heard that he got upset lowered his head and put his hands over his eyes. Later Gonzo asked Elmo for Zoes phone number. Elmo said " Elmo will see what Elmo can do" and later gave Gonzo Zoes phone number. Zoe then said "why are you givimg him my phone number". Enjoy.
  12. It's a touring event, but not each tour stop features this many guest speakers. This exhibition will be in several cities in the future (and will probably be coming to a town near you!), but the fact that so many wonderful Muppet people would be appearing, along with the benefit reception and the speaker's panel discussion, made this an extra-special stop on the tour.
  13. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Thanks BlinkyFish, that was great!
  14. Speed Tracer

I loved the clip. Thanks for posting it, BlinkyFish!

Gonzo asking for Zoe's number kind of scared me. Are he and Camilla no longer an item?

Plus, um, isn't Zoe, like, three?
  15. ploobis

Every time some one asked Gonzo about camilla Gonzo would always say "Thats very personal!" :concern:
  16. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Maybe Gonzo was just trying to include Zoe in the conversation in the only way he knew how?

When I gave Gonzo his necklace that I had glued Camilla and himself on, he said "Oh it's a necklace with me and my girlfriend." So they must still be an item. :)
  17. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

18. Speed Tracer

That last picture is golden.
  19. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

20. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member