"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Heh that's cool, you got to talk to Alan in person.

And I'll be at the benefit. ^_^

ploobis

Reaction score
This is gonna be AWESOME! :smile:

I will be there on Sat. August 11'th. Hope to see some of you great Muppet Fans!

I've got my tickets for me and my family to see the MFS screening and the Commercials & Experiments screening.

"I CAN TON WAIT!" :smile:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
BTW, I was told some of this information couldn't be made public yet so it's out of my hands since you did first LOL
Oops. Well he didn't tell me not to say anything, and I figured if he just told a random person on the phone it wouldn't be that big of a deal to say something... Ooops if it is!

ploobis

Reaction score
QUESTION:
Does anybody know if we are allowed to bring video or still cameras? :confused:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I believe MelissaY1 said earlier that the theater staff claimed to be very camera-friendly people.

beaker

Reaction score
Honestly. Could this GET any better?

:smile:
Yes...if the hype and demand is big enough, this *COULD* lead to a really big
JHC/Disney/SW "Muppet" celebration event somewhere, that could accompany more than 200 people^^

I am extremely, extremely happy something like this is being put together. For so long JHC events erased all existence of Muppets, and instead focused on fantasy films, fraggle rock, etc.

Im hoping that sometime in 2008 or 2009 we'll *finally* get the big Muppet celebration convention event we've been wanting for the last six years.

So this is very very good news.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Oops. Well he didn't tell me not to say anything, and I figured if he just told a random person on the phone it wouldn't be that big of a deal to say something... Ooops if it is!
Well I don't think you're going to be sued or anything. LOL He didn't tell you anything different than what he told me aside from going into more details about who they tried to get as guests...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
They've made some updates. Among them, Dave is now speaking at the Muppet Movie and GMC.

matleo

Reaction score
hmm....if Dave is speaking at the GMC screening, he probably won't be around for too much of the benefit at 6:15. That's disappointing. :smirk:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh, no, he'll probably speak at the beginning. I'm pretty sure the staff recognizes that people are spending a lot for the benefit and therefore will keep the guest speakers available around for the whole thing.

Not to mention Dave will also be around the building for the whole weekend, so if I'm wrong and he's not at the benefit for very long, there's always the chance of running into him otherwise.