"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Might have to add it to my schedule if I happen to be traveling through the USA exploring my independence, and maybe visiting a few forum friends along the way. But those are distant future plans, we'll see what happens, if anything at all.

ploobis

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Huntington one planning a sort of MC meetup like at Muppetfest?

EDIT: OH and Dave Goelz is confirmed now too, up there, on the page.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO ON DAVE GOELZ!"

:smile: :concern:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
YES! DAVE GOELZ! YOU ARE MY HERO!

OMG. I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! What with this and HARRY POTTER Friday night and TMS S2 on August 7th and the Dexter DVD out at the end of August I AM HAVING THE BEST SUMMER EVER... although an expensive one.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? TMS S3 on August 7? Must be a different year, same date for that release.
J/K.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, you can always go back and edit your message, so long as you're still in time to do so. In any case, is no worries Sarah B.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yay, Dave! The minute I saw his name I knew Sarah would be extatic, lol!
:concern:
:confused:

Oh yes, I'm definately planning on meeting as many MC members there as possible!
:big_grin: Infact, I don't know about the rest of you, but my mom and I are going to have a lot of time in between shows on Saturday, so I thaught maybe some of you might want to go out for pizza or something. At least, I'm pretty sure we have a lot of time; I'll have to check the scedule again to be sure.
Hey, just a thaught! In the meantime, what say those of us who have our tickets start comparing schedules?

And Sarah, I had no problem ordering student tickets. What exactly did they say when you called?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
:concern: is going to be there. hes the Special Guest for Muppets From Space Saturday August 11 @ 9:15AM. This is so exciting.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Huntington one planning a sort of MC meetup like at Muppetfest?

EDIT: OH and Dave Goelz is confirmed now too, up there, on the page.
I'm gonna be there for most of Saturday..going to the free panel (hopefully depending on tix), the Commercials and experiments screening and Labyrinth...

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Ok, I just called them about the free panel discussion. Apparently these guys have NOT made up their minds regarding how they're distributing these. The guy I just spoke to at the box office first off had NO clue that they were giving them out August 3rd as stated on their website. He said HE heard it was just first come first serve the day of the actual event August 11th.

So I told the guy "Well then there's misinformation on your site, because it says they are going to be given out August 3rd. I'm taking the day off of WORK to come down there and was wondering what the limit was as I want to pick up at least 3 for me and my two friends". He told me he should know more details by this time next week because it seems they haven't fully decided on a system yet. Sounds like this is going to be well organized (sarcastic eye roll).....Stay tuned....