I won't be posting anymore...

Kiki

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this...

But I'm sorry, I've just finally had it with this place.

You know what I think my problem is? I think since in the past few months, I've been involving myself in other, smaller forums, where all the members are civilized enough, and trusted enough (save for its share of trolls), that there's virtually no rules, I think I've just kind of become spoiled with that.

I'm sure that's part of the reason, but there's just a lot of bad vibes here at MC this past year or so. Unfortunately, I also have quite a few complains regarding moderation around here as of late (not all of the moderators, but I'm not about to single anybody out and name names), but I won't go on a triade about it like a certain someone has been doing when his original election thread was deleted due to debates.

Now, I realize that we're all just trying to maintain a family-friendly environment here, but one thing to keep in mind, we're not little kids around here, and we really shouldn't be treated like kids. Furthermore, it seems to me that The Muppets, in general, aren't really being aimed at little kids anymore, so I doubt we're going to have many here. But again, maybe I've become spoiled from other smaller forums that have no rules, but also have no major problems like we've been having around here lately.

I'm sorry, but this place is truly starting to drive me crazy (ooh, ooh), but instead of proving my craziness by trying to run around in dresses like Corporal Klinger, I'm going to take one approach that he usually didn't try to take very often, and just go AWOL.

Not sure when I'll return, but I doubt it'll be anytime too soon for the time being.
Neeawwww!

Snowthyburger, ((HUGS)) I'm gonna miss you so! :cry:
Please keep in touch. You can PM me, or even email me- I have msn (katie_phwaggle@hotmail.com).

Ever since I've been on this forum (we're talkin' over 2 years, plus lurking) you've always been so accepting and caring, and giving people guidence, including me.

*Waits on the porch, waving a hanky around* I'll miss you Snowthy, thanks for everything.

Pork

Reaction score
I just am not sure what to say...

We'll miss you heaps Snowth, like...really alot.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that Snowth has been around this current incarnation of the forum a year and a half shy of me and still has over 10,000 posts than I do. I just can't imagine him leaving. MC has a variety of people to please (not unlike the Muppet characters) so it is impossible to keep everyone happy all the time. People have a way of making it back to MC after they leave. It took me a couple years. Let's hope it won't take Snowth nearly as long. :embarrassed:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm a newbie so I really don't understand all the reasons for leaving lately...It is true that some of the other places I belong to have less rules and no editing limit, but they also aren't nearly as nice as MC even at its worst :smile:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Dang...Snowth and Sarge leaving? I come back and this bombshell is dropped? Have things here truly gotten that bad?
I really don't think so, but then when you are a long time member I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder:sympathy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Good point. But then, if that was such, why would so many beloved members leave?
Because they've been around long enough to notice a change, where as with newer members it is just the way its always been:sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Snowth has definitely left sadly. :frown:
I'm not 100% certain about Sargey though. She did say she was thinking about it but she hasn't confirmed that she's made the decision. I really hope you haven't made up your mind to leave Sargey. :concern:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There are good days and bad days, but I think still mostly good days. :smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Because they've been around long enough to notice a change, where as with newer members it is just the way its always been
Thats exactly how I feel about it. To us, it seems natural, but to veteran MC'ers like D'Snowth and Sgt Floyd they see that something's changed. In a way, it makes me wish I'd joined sooner. But maybe its a good thing I didn't. I don't know.