I won't be posting anymore...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Now, I realize that we're all just trying to maintain a family-friendly environment here, but one thing to keep in mind, we're not little kids around here, and we really shouldn't be treated like kids. Furthermore, it seems to me that The Muppets, in general, aren't really being aimed at little kids anymore, so I doubt we're going to have many here.
Except for Robin, there aren't a lot of kid characters in the Muppets either (not counting SS, obviously). The Muppets have always been more adult-friendly than SS. I'm not sure what the hubub is about (unless it is politics or something), but there's always the option (I assume) of private threads that little kids couldn't see. However, I can't believe that we adults need to hide from children. What on earth could have been said, besides the trolls? I'm having the same issues with my nursing school -- we actually have to go to a mandatory meeting to be treated like five-year-olds and lectured about how to talk to staff! Why not just kick the jerks out? Anyway, rant over.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Snowthy - I'll miss you - but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I actually left for a time because I was very politically involved. Contrary to what some may ponder, I am an American living abroad, so I have been really raving in excess about my candidate of choice in other forums. I think that keeping things not insulting is a very good idea. Sad that people come and go here, but that's the evolution of a forum I think.

Sorry I didn't come in here and tell you that I will be in and out. But, I guess there's no time like the present to do that. I will be in and out during the coming weeks. I am leaving to go on holiday come Sunday, and next week will not be anywhere online.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do think that's a shame, hope you change your mind at some point. Good luck to you!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'll be in touch soon Snowth. If you need to privately talk I'm here for you.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Sad to see you go my friend. If you need me, just send me a PM on YT.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There's a difference between keeping this place kid-safe vs. rounding off the edges of interesting conversation. I didn't realize the extent of post editing or deletion until it hit me, but I spoke up and resolved the situation to my satisfaction. I can get a little heated and passionate like others here and maybe I did a little there too, but it wasn't a “deletable” offense (especially one without any warning). :confused:

The moderators have a tough job here. They really do. I don't always agree with them. Heck, they don't always agree with one another. But I promise this; as long as I'm around here the discussions will be as open and respectful as possible. I don't pull any significant weight here. I just makes the purdy pictures sometimes. But I would not contribute to a space that stifled voices as long as they are respectful ones. :cool:

So after this long post, I hope you reconsider Snowth. I don't always agree with you, but this place is better with you around. I'd miss ya. :cry:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
But Anyway, It's still sad to see you go D'Snowth. I'll miss you around here. :sympathy:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Snowth, I might not be one to frequently chat to you on here, but I sincerely hope that things get better for you. I don't blame you for feeling fustrated with things; I have some of the same problems myself.

Here's hoping your return.