I won't be posting anymore...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Thats exactly how I feel about it. To us, it seems natural, but to veteran MC'ers like D'Snowth and Sgt Floyd they see that something's changed. In a way, it makes me wish I'd joined sooner. But maybe its a good thing I didn't. I don't know.
I don't know, I like it just fine right now, I don't see anything wrong:frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbie so I really don't understand all the reasons for leaving lately...It is true that some of the other places I belong to have less rules and no editing limit, but they also aren't nearly as nice as MC even at its worst.
You are quite correct! :excited:

:search: To be honest, every forum has seasons. New people come, old people go. That's the way of forums. I don't necessarily think the forum changes as much as those members choosing to depart. Many times these members need to blame an external reason for their dissatisfaction that is mainly an internal shift.

When I have an issue with a member or the forum it is stated outright or in a PM if more delicate. It usually works or there is some sort of understanding reached. This place isn't perfect but it has been maintained for over a decade with no signs of ending. MC has had its bumpy times, but it is a far friendlier place than when I first arrived. Even now.

I believe life is for the living and forums are for active members. I don't like members to leave, but respect their decision even if I disagree with the grounds. I'm sad about the departure of members and hope they return, but I'm moving on. I'm going to focus on the people who show. :super:

And welcome back wwfpooh! You have been missed.

Kiki

Reaction score
Dang...Snowth and Sarge leaving? I come back and this bombshell is dropped? Have things here truly gotten that bad?
Aw man... Sargie hasn't left too, has she? :frown:
I don't remember her saying so. I know she left for a bit, but that's going back ages ago. Man, if she has, I respect that, but I didn't even give her a proper goodbye...

Welcome back, too!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Please do PM if you'd like to talk about whatever things are disturbing you Sargey. n.n

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I'm starting to feel really tempted to say good-bye myself. :frown:

I am not definitely leaving at this stage. But I have certain worries and concerns about a very special forum friend of mine that I don't want to mention for confidentiality's sake and I'm beginning to wonder whether I should back off for awhile. On the other hand I'd hate to think I made things worse rather than better by my actions.

I think I've said enough. I do so hope everything will work out in the end. :concern:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I hope so too Marty. I hate to see so many people leave in so short of a time period

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Please do PM if you'd like to talk about whatever things are disturbing you Sargey. n.n
nothing is really "disturbing" me. Its not so much the people as I said before (I was using that as an excuse) I have just been losing my interest in posting. there just seems to be less and less threads that I find interesting enough to be posting in. :embarrassed:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Why are people leaving? This is such a friendly forum, and isn't full of the images etc and other junk that clog up other forums. But in the end I sure do hope things work out.