I won't be posting anymore...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Why are people leaving? This is such a friendly forum, and isn't full of the images etc and other junk that clog up other forums. But in the end I sure do hope things work out.
Yeah I know, this place is truly an oddity on the Internet in that it is so polite and civil. There is bickering sometimes which can give off a negative vibe, but nowhere near as bad as so many other places on the Web.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah I know, this place is truly an oddity on the Internet in that it is so polite and civil. There is bickering sometimes which can give off a negative vibe, but nowhere near as bad as so many other places on the Web.
I don't see any reason to quit ether, there is nowhere near the bad things happening here that are common place on other parts of the internet...But then I'm use to weathering people leaving and online fights to, I think I've outlived most of my generation of posters that joined one fandom I am a part of eleven year ago...I am kind of stubborn that way:coy:. I might be annoying in how active I am, but I am dependable :smile:.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I don't see any reason to quit ether, there is nowhere near the bad things happening here that are common place on other parts of the internet...But then I'm use to weathering people leaving and online fights to, I think I've outlived most of my generation of posters that joined one fandom I am a part of eleven year ago...I am kind of stubborn that way:coy:. I might be annoying in how active I am, but I am dependable :smile:.
You know, today I was thinking about how active I was , and maybe it was too much,but then I saw Your (Redsonga's) profile and thought I'm not active here enough!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I don't understand how anything is going to be solved by everyone leaving.

(I kinda left a long time ago for other reasons, but still visit occasionally, so I guess I'm sort of a hypocrite). Oh well.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's wonderful to see you here. Hello Kendra. :smile:

And you're right. Nothing will be resolved by just going away. Which is one of the reasons why I haven't really followed through with the temptation to leave.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You know, today I was thinking about how active I was , and maybe it was too much,but then I saw Your (Redsonga's) profile and thought I'm not active here enough!
Well, for one I write a lot, and for another I have a lifetime supply of fandom I've never talked about bottled up :coy:. You add those two together and posting comes very often (normal posting I mean, I don't play any of the games or anything):busy:

Kiki

Reaction score
I havn't left yet...still considering it though
If so... well, inform us, man- please. If you ever wanna talk, feel free to PM me or whatever.

I hate to say this, but I'm starting to feel really tempted to say good-bye myself. :frown:

I am not definitely leaving at this stage. But I have certain worries and concerns about a very special forum friend of mine that I don't want to mention for confidentiality's sake and I'm beginning to wonder whether I should back off for awhile. On the other hand I'd hate to think I made things worse rather than better by my actions.

I think I've said enough. I do so hope everything will work out in the end. :concern:
Marty! Are you really considering leaving? :cry: Wow... I'm really sad to hear that, but I do respect that, and I understand. If you have any concerns about... anything, feel free to PM me.

Kiki

Reaction score
I don't understand how anything is going to be solved by everyone leaving.

(I kinda left a long time ago for other reasons, but still visit occasionally, so I guess I'm sort of a hypocrite). Oh well.
I guess people are just having bad vibes about MC. Wait... perhapes "bad" isn't the most accurate word, but you get me. I'm beginning to go on MC a bit more now, but I can defintely see where people are coming from. Even I left MC for ages because not only was I busy but I was also having bad vibes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that sarge. But I understand you're reasoning, okay.:sympathy:

Sorry about that Marty. Hope you reconsider.:concern:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok folks...its time...

I'm er...(not officially) leaving.

I have decided that I will take a break from posting for an unknown length of time

I dont want to say I am leaving and end up returning a few days later, so a "break" is a more fitting term.

me said:
I have just been losing my interest in posting. there just seems to be less and less threads that I find interesting enough to be posting in.