1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

This thread has been renewed. Mainly because I was trying to connect several other threads saying the same thing to it and the old thread of this got lost into a now deleted thread. Oops.

This thread is here two-fold: because some folks are going into military, or moving to places where there is no internet; there are also those folks who feel that it is necessary to bring drama into the forums to gain attention and have folks beg them to stay on board.

Muppet Central does not represent or promote negativity so far as I'm concerned as it is nothing that was ever taught to us by anything Jim Henson was involved with.

Please stop posting the threads in every area of the forum. It is negative and is absolutely emoting a mood which Muppet Central does NOT represent, nor would Jim Henson approve.

I welcome you to stay around and be friendly with everyone; but, if you're going to go then just simply go. There is no need to make a big deal of it for attention and hope folks are going to beg you to stay.
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I guess we wont be posting there anymore.;)
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*rim shot* ...Oops... sorry about that, Rim.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Does not post in this thread*
    ShanaynayXD and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Military? Wow, that came as a bit of a shock to me for some reason; probably 'cause no one's mentioned it before to my knowledge.
  6. D'Snowth

But notice how many commercials about joining the military have surfaced in the past few years or so? Believe it or not, quite a few young people out there ARE joining the military.
  7. Fragglemuppet

Oh nonono, I meant on this forum.
    :)
  8. D'Snowth

Oh, well then, yeah I see what you mean then, lol.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Hehe! Good stuff! So's ice cream!:D Yum!
    SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  10. D'Snowth

I'll take some Cookie-n-Cream myself!
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Is this thread being muffined?

My point was that there are realistic reasons why some folks stop posting here, even if for a few months, while others are unrealistic and go posting in every single folder in the forum that he/she's leaving because nobody will pay him/her any attention.

It just seems some folks check their social skills and maturity at the door, and I just don't get that. Folks should be able to come here and just have fun. I don't know why people have to be so dramatic.

Still, this thread will help keep there from being tons of those kinds of threads again.

Me, personally--sometimes I don't post, but that doesn't mean I'm not watching!
  12. D'Snowth

SAH-REE!
    I think we're all a little guilty of that, Kev.
  13. Fragglemuppet

Oh, so Kevin, you're the "Big Brother" everyone's talkin' about over in the Feedback section!
    ;)
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*hides under the covers* I hope Big Brother doesn't find me... (And, yes, Kev, this is being muffined. :halo: *polishes Best Muffiner award*)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I won't be posting here anymore...I'll be posting all over this forum!:D
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  16. D'Snowth

Kev's the best big brother I never had!
  17. Quack

Quack New Member

Leaving

I'm Leaving Muppet Central for a bit tommorrow and for the next week i won't be on
  18. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Happy Trails!:)
  19. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Aww, see ya's!
  20. Quack

Quack New Member