Getting To Know You...

Zondra

Reaction score
Putting out streetlights? Sounds awesome.

Janicegroupie, I saw DropKick Murphy in Detroit a year or so ago, I can't remember...It was a pretty good show. Ever seen them live??

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
This is gonna be tough. I have lots of favorites for most of these categories, but I'll try to narrow it down.

1) Age and birthday: I am 27 years old, born on January 20, 1977.
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s): Tough one. Let's see. Billy Joel, The Beatles, and Mr. "Weird Al" Yankovic (plus many many more).
3) Favorite song: I'm never sure how to answer this, but "Hey Jude" is always near the top of the list.
4) Favorite color(s): Can you guess?
5) Any special talents or hobbies? I like singing and writing rhyming poetry. Also, I can make that little water-drippy sound with my mouth. Does that count?
6) Favorite food: Jelly beans!
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s): "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," every "Star Wars," "Star Trek" in general, Smallville, Simpsons, anything from Pixar. I could go on and on.
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY? I would be Kermit, because he's the greatest!
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? Yes

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
janicegroupie said:
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? I'm getting married June of 2005!
Congrats from me too! Marriage is great! I just got married last June. Good luck planning everything!

Beebers

Reaction score
Zondra said:
Putting out streetlights? Sounds awesome.
It is, it's magical mystery kinetic powers that do it. Great fun. We can do it from inside cars or in-person, either way.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beebers said:
It is, it's magical mystery kinetic powers that do it. Great fun. We can do it from inside cars or in-person, either way.

Truly, it is a gift. We are among the fortunate. :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
Especially when we loiter on street corners late at night, AndyWan in his polkadot clown shoes with zee little twinkle-lights, and me being identical to Zoot, and we're poppin' streetlights, it's . . . incandescently marvelous.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:

Are you related to Albus Dumbledore AND Zoot?

Some people have all the luck.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Yeah Zondra!!!!!!

:excited: CONGRATS ZONDRA! :excited:

You're page here seems to be a BIG hit! YEAH!!!!

I've been surfing thru all the posts and I've discovered something......... I AM the GRANDMA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :concern:

I don't know how I feel about this! :confused:

I think that Klona was the next closest in age to me, from what I remember...........but being as SENIOR that I am who knows WHAT I remember. LOL!!!!

Seriously, I've really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and getting to know everyone that I "talk" to. Keep posting!

P.S. Zondra, I've got A LOT to tell you about this weekend, the diet is going better than I thought.

ceecee

Reaction score
1) Age and birthday. 22, Aug 20, 1981
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s). The Beatles, Billy Joel, Goo Goo Dolls, Coldplay, and so many more.
3) Favorite song. hard to pick just one, but I'm going to say "Here, There, and Everywhere" by the Beatles. If you saw Phoebe's wedding on "Friends" that was the song that was played on the steel drum when she walked down the aisle. It was so pretty, I started crying.
4) Favorite color(s).blue
5) Any special talents or hobbies? I like going antiquing. I played the clarinet in high school band.
6) Favorite food. chocolate, fried chicken, ranch dressing, margarine
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s).Movies: It's a Wonderful Life, The Wizard of Oz, Home Alone. TV: The Wonder Years, Leave it to Beaver, Friends, Seinfeld, Simpsons
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY?Ernie cuz he's my absolute favorite and has been ever since I can remember. He's so fun! :stick_out_tongue:
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? I'm a left handed, only child who got married to a left handed, only child this past November.