Getting To Know You...

Whatever

Reaction score
jediX said:
Woo, I'm not the only one that listens to them! (even though I don't know 99% of what they're saying, unless its in English :wink: ) Have you heard the version of 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger?
No, I don't think I heard that one. I've just heard the old and new version of 99 Red Balloons in German by Nena. The old one is my fave. I really like the new version of Leutchturm too.

Yay, I'm glad you like Nena too! :big_grin: :sing: :big_grin:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zondra said:
I actually didn't like Drop Dead Fred. Rick is such a genius character.
...I could never get into South Park. I don't know what I never liked about it...I think it was all the sex. Same reason I don't like Family Guy much either.
Drop Dead Fred and South Park are more my hubby's than mine...I like some of South Park-the more recent seasons have been alot funnier and less 'crude'...The Young Ones are the best, though. My favorite episodes were the one where Vivian's mum came to see him, and ended up taking his bottle of liquor (I think) and then running out the door yelling, "screw you, vivian!"
And then I like the episode called "Cold" where Neil is sick, and everytime he sneezes, there is an explosion...:big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
jediX said:
Woo, I'm not the only one that listens to them! (even though I don't know 99% of what they're saying, unless its in English :wink: ) Have you heard the version of 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger?
Have you checked out http://www.nena.de/ ?If you click on "Musik und video" you can hear clips of all the versions. There are lots of pictues too, if you surf around. :sing: :sing: :sing:

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
...The Young Ones are the best, though. My favorite episodes were the one where Vivian's mum came to see him, and ended up taking his bottle of liquor (I think) and then running out the door yelling, "screw you, vivian!"
And then I like the episode called "Cold" where Neil is sick, and everytime he sneezes, there is an explosion...:big_grin:
It was when his mom came and brought him a bottle of vodka, but it was empty...lol...that was Nasty, I think. My favorite ep is Bambi, when it's about them doing laundry, then going on a train, then going to see University Challenge. The scene when they all switch roles is hilarious.
Mike: "Oh wow, guys, I'm just not feeling myself today."
Poor diminuitive Mike.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>1) Age and birthday: just turned 26...my name is Cory!(or coreeeee)
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s): vnv nation, depeche mode, the cure, devo
3) Favorite song: "oronico flow(sail away)" enya
4) Favorite color(s): gun metal silver, neon green, purple
5) Any special talents or hobbies?: I draw, write, compose music, etc
6) Favorite food: pocky, tofu, pizza
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s): toys, jedi, clerks, goonies
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY?: I AM a Muppet!
9) Anything else interesting about yourself?: bereft in a baptism of psychotropic lights in a Chuck E Cheese tiny hidden room circa 1983...beyond all the thinking and beyond all the clocks...lies me! ^___^

Zondra

Reaction score
Beaker, I love enya!!! I have all her Cds and the cover one by the Talesein orchestra...have you ever heard that? It's absolutely breathtaking...

Beebers

Reaction score
I can answer a couple of these without repeating stuff from other posts -

I'd be Zoot, because of the sheer Coolness Factor. And he is, after all, my identical first cousin, so this would not be a stretch.

Food, seafood but never fried excepting crab cakes.

Hobbies: 35 mm photography and darkroom though I've done that in a professional capacity too, in zee past. Gardens. Pencil sketch, oil painting, watercolor, pastels, pen and ink, blahblahetc. Cooking. Clothing design and creation. Putting out streetlights and generally electrocuting things with AndyWan.

General driving around looking for trouble. Just threw that in for fun.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
General driving around looking for trouble. Just threw that in for fun.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
Uh huh, there goes our little juvenile delinquent- ummm, scratch the juvenile part, and um, the delinquent part, well never mind.

:big_grin: :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
That would be, Senior Delinquent. And Proud Of It. Although, regrettably, I'm not quite old enough for Senior Delinquent Discounts.

:cool:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
1) Age and birthday. 20, Feb. 25,1984
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s). Dropkick Murphys
3) Favorite song. Imagine from John Lennon
4) Favorite color(s). Purple
5) Any special talents or hobbies? Not really
6) Favorite food. Vegetable pizza and ice cream
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s). The Breakfast Club and ER
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY? I would definitly be Janice because she is just so cool and I totally want to be her.
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? I'm getting married June of 2005!