Getting To Know You...

Zondra

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
:excited: CONGRATS ZONDRA! :excited:

You're page here seems to be a BIG hit! YEAH!!!!

P.S. Zondra, I've got A LOT to tell you about this weekend, the diet is going better than I thought.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know, I'm so happy with how this thread is turning out!! :excited: I finally got the courage to start a new thread and Yay!!

I SOOO want to know about how everything went!!!!!!! PLEASE tell me. I mean, don't you feel better without all that processed junk in your system? *is reminded of the Guerrilla Television segment on "Food" of JHH*
Best sketch ever... Heh heh heh...

dmx10101

Reaction score
ceecee said:
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s). The Beatles, Billy Joel, Goo Goo Dolls, Coldplay, and so many more.
6) Favorite food. chocolate, fried chicken, ranch dressing, margarine
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s).Movies: It's a Wonderful Life, The Wizard of Oz, Home Alone. TV: The Wonder Years, Leave it to Beaver, Friends, Seinfeld, Simpsons
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? I'm a left handed, only child who got married to a left handed, only child this past November.
Hey I like the Goo Goo Dolls too, I didn't think anyone else on here liked them. I love fried chicken thats the Southern Comfort food down here. Home Alone is my fav. non-Muppet christmas movie! I am a left handed only child too.!

Zondra

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Hey I like the Goo Goo Dolls too, I didn't think anyone else on here liked them. I love fried chicken thats the Southern Comfort food down here. Home Alone is my fav. non-Muppet christmas movie! I am a left handed only child too.!
I adore the Goo Goo Dolls, I have all their CDs...and I think John Rzeznik is REALLY cute... :flirt: I grew up listening to them. That's probably why I still like them. Plus they were on Sesame Street!!!

dmx10101

Reaction score
Zondra said:
I adore the Goo Goo Dolls, I have all their CDs...and I think John Rzeznik is REALLY cute... :flirt: I grew up listening to them. That's probably why I still like them. Plus they were on Sesame Street!!!
They are one of the very few rock-type bands I listen too. Mostly it's just R&B and Hip-Hop for me. I didn't know they were on Sesame Street!

Beebers

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
I've been surfing thru all the posts and I've discovered something......... I AM the GRANDMA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got a mile or two on ya, I'm 46. But not a grandma in any sense of zee word lol.

:cool:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I've got a mile or two on ya, I'm 46. But not a grandma in any sense of zee word lol.

:cool:
Well, I'm 72, but I wear it well.

Beebers

Reaction score
You sure do, baby lol.

*laughing* Zelda was born when I was a sophomore in high school.

:big_grin: :cool: :big_grin:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I love the Goo Goo Dolls! I am also an only child, but not left-handed...I can use both hands, ambidextrous, I think they call it.

dmx10101

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
I love the Goo Goo Dolls! I am also an only child, but not left-handed...I can use both hands, ambidextrous, I think they call it.
Wow, aren't we all so incommon in someway, Ok that didn't make much sense. We all have a lot of different things that we have in common, ok I give up.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
We be uniquely us!
(i can write and pick things up with my toes, too) If I tried hard enough, maybe I could perform in Cirque Du Soleil!
:big_grin::wink::smile: