Getting To Know You...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Well, it's been five months since the last posting, but I'm going to put my info in because I'm new and as Kermit likes to say, "What the hey".

1) Born April 7, 1980
2) My favorite band is The Offspring
3) It is too hard to determine a favorite song. I like almost anything by The Beatles, I could listen to any Offspring or Sublime song at any time no matter what. If I feel the need to rock out really "old school" style, then I pop in Jerry Lee Lewis or Chuck Berry. If I feel the need to rock out only somewhat "old school" style, then it's Bob Seager, George Thorogood or ZZ Top. My favorite Muppet song is "Can You Picture That" from TMM.
4) Favorite color is blue

Yawn! Sorry...I even bore myself

5) My talent is writing. I majored in English and it tends to be the only thing I'm any good at. I write short stories and poems, mostly.
6) Food: I could go on forever but I'm just going to say lasagne and Oreos.
7) Non-Muppet movie: Pulp Fiction (I'm so psyched about Tarantino's cameo in the upcoming Muppet Oz!) TV Show: The Simpsons (The results of a recent online quiz told me that I am most like Homer...sweet!)
8) If I could be any Muppet, I would be Rowlf because we are so alike in personality and demeanor. One second we can be laid back ("have a couple of beers, take myself for a walk, then go to bed") and the next we can be excited and on edge resulting in silliness (see my signature).
9) Something interesting about me? Hmm...I have visited 20 of 48 landlocked States of America as well as Mexico. On weekends in the Fall, I volunteer at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. I get all dressed up in old fashioned clothes and entertain people. The coolest thing about this is that I have a monkey puppet (he's actually a gibbon, and he is very cool looking) that I carry around with me, and he is a huge hit.

Chances are nobody will ever read this response, but that's okay. I have time to kill anyway. :big_grin: